napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

acne

1. A

Back acne

So I've been on the Dylan Gemelli PCT protocol for 6weeks now and I've only lost 1.5 pounds and everything is looking great except for my back. I've been breaking out with Acne like a 16yo kid in raging puberty. I dont know what to do about it. Should I go to the Doctor, stick it out in Hope's...
  2. E

Dynamic Performance - Ostarine Cycle Questions

Hi, I just got Ostarine from Peakbody co uk and i know there is a lot of positive feedback on their site in general when u check it up. Tho im curious if anyone have tried their sarms (specifically Ostarine) and know if its legit or not? manufacturer is "Dynamic Performance" Im just going to...
  3. D

First cycle help - LGD-4033

Stats: 20yr 5'9 165lbs 20% Exp: 3yrs training, 1 yr ago - 8wk cycle of test C followed by Nolva PCT 50/25/25/25 (Excellent gains, broke out horrible on face during PCT) Goals: Gain lean mass, cut body fat New to SARMs, been researching them and have gained interested in running a cycle...
  4. Mark Diesel

Acne Treatment

I get some pretty cystic acne from TRT and while on cycle. I have tried accutane at 10 and 20mg and it works, but it fucks with my lips and I've read and seen it's not the healthiest option to take too. I owe it to my girlfriend really but she got this stuff called KNOCKOUT from Tarte and it's...
  5. thejdg

FIRST CYCLE EVER. Intention: Less bulk, more shred & avoid acne. Advice?

Stats: 6'2" 202lbs, 37yo. Approx 11% body fat right now. Cardio: Running Intermittent Fasting, HIIT Cardio about 4x/week. Resistance: Lifting 5x-6x/week. Diet: High Protein, Low Carb, Calorie Deficit with Carb Cycling & one cheat meal once every 10 days. History: I've tried HGH from...
  6. thejdg

First Cycle: Primo + Anavar + Test vs. just Test. Help!

Hey guys, Stats: 6'2" 202lbs, 37yo. Approx 11% body fat right now. Cardio: Running Intermittent Fasting, HIIT Cardio about 4x/week. Resistance: Lifting 5x-6x/week. Diet: High Protein, Low Carb, Calorie Deficit with Carb Cycling & one cheat meal once every 10 days. History: I've tried HGH...
  7. S

Need help with acne and sebum production

Hi, so last year I ran a Test only cycle, first cycle ever. Did 400mgs a week. Previously I had 0 acne issues throughout my entire life, and on cycle I also had 0 acne problems or oily skin issues. But when I came off I got a little bit of acne everywhere, shoulders, back and a little on the...
  8. J

RAD vs LGD vs Osta --- ANDROGENIC SIDES -----

Hey dudes, Background I know that the vast majority of people do not experience Androgenic side effects with SARMS, but I most certainly am experiencing pretty severe acne from it. Dylan helped me to confirm that there is always the POSSIBILITY of androgenic sides due to hormonal changes...
  9. K

Accutane - what side effects have you guys noticed?

So my doctor is suggesting I start Accutane, after trying all the creams and Lymecycline. BUT I am worried about the side effects, both the proven and anecdotal ones. So for those of you who have tried Accutane: 1. Have you guys noticed any changes in mood on Accutane? If so, did it resolve...
  10. K

Acne getting worse... not sure why

Hey guys, My acne has gotten a lot worse over the last 3 weeks and I am not sure why. Currently 20 years old. Below are all the supplements/medications I am taking: TRT - 80mg test p/week Cardarine - 20mg per day Osta - 25mg per day Finasteride - 1mg per day Nardil/Phenelzine - 60mg per...
  11. B

Preventing Acne

I'm currently on a test/deca cycle and got terrible acne, but love bodybuilding and would love to start a tren cycle.Any way I can prevent/minimize acne breakouts? Any info would help
Top Bottom