napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test booster

1. RUCingdsgainz

Post CT for females?

So I have know a few females to use D-aspartic acid to raise ther natural Test levels and get good results as far as toning up and losing fat. What about Post CT think it would work or is even recommended? Just curious to people think?
  2. RUCingdsgainz

Stacking Test boosters and SARMS?

My question is if you run a test booster say for instance D-Aspartic acid and Tribulous with a sarms stack will that counter balance the suppression of natural testosterone that we know sarms do? If not totally get rid of the suppression but at least aid in making for an easy recovery?
  3. L

Steroid homebrew??

Just wondered anyone had the experience of steroid homebrew and what's your opinion about this?
  4. P

Sarms Healing Stack

I know this is such a repetitive subject for many of you and I have done plenty of research however I would like to get an opinion on my cycle that I am planning. I am due to have surgery on my left arm for ulnar nerve relocation, it isn't complex and the recovery time is usually 4-6 weeks...
  5. Romes20

DAA with PCT

Just curious if anyone found it useful to run DAA along with the standard Clomid/Nolva/etc PCT protocol. If so, did you start it on day 1 of PCT, wait to give the SERMs a chance to do their thing and then add in after the first few weeks, or wait until after SERM use had ended to use it or...
Top Bottom