napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anastrozole

1. FinestQueers

Anastrozole: Best ways to treat low testosterone

When you buy steroids for sale like anastrozoles 1mg pills for sale you join thousands of other people who don’t want to go through withdrawal. Especially when it comes to low testosterone symptoms. As a result of a number of causes, it is one of the most prevalent problems. Usually, a man gets...
  2. J

TRT Formula (Cyp 200mg/ Anastrozole .5mg)

Purchased from NapsGear... With the Anastrozole in it, is it ok to pin this subQ? Thanks in advance!
  3. G

Anastrozole Question

Ok, so a bit of a hypothetical here, just best guess answer. Let's say you blast 300mg of Test Cyp and 200mg of deca on Sunday and Wednesday (So 600mg Test and 400mg Deca a week). For anastrozole would you take a 1 mg tablet on Monday and on Thursday (So 2mg total for the week)? (Could just...
  4. O

Anybody need Arimidex?

I mistakenly ordered three 30ML bottles of Arimidex that I don't need at all. Pretty sure we've all got extra stuff so, anybody want to trade for something extra that you've got lying around? (The Adex is from Maxim Peptides - good stuff in terms of potency, etc - and is still sealed). PM me...
Top Bottom