napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarm

1. F

Has anyone used s-23 or ibutamoren?

Will I need to take PCT if I use this? What are the pros and cons? Any advice?
  2. FinestQueers

New Finestgears -Build your Ultimate Body Fast

Finestgears.to has been in business for more than 5years. As you know FinestGears has long been known for excellent service and attention to detail. Has a wide range of high-quality anabolic steroids, HGH, and peptides at unbeatable prices. Whether your goal is to gain muscle while...
  3. D

First sarms cycle advice

Hello I’m a 21 year old male I have never touched any PEDs before but I’m planning to take sarms for first time . My goal is to recomp ( build dry lean muscle and burn fat) For aesthetics my stack : Acp-105 starting dose 10 mg to 20 mg max Cardarine : 20-25 mg Dhea as test base Question...
  4. Davz

First SARM Cycle.

Hi, I have read alot here on the forums and I hesitate alot between Rad-140 + cardarine or Ostarine + Cardarine I have played racket sport at national level for the past 18 years (I am 32 years old). I stopped competing last year, and most likely will only play for fun. Covid added me abit of...
  5. Q

Former 6?8 280lb getting into SARMS

Former 6'8 280lb getting into SARMS Hey all, To give you a bit of background: About 3 years ago I weighed 280lbs at 6'8 with 16% bf. i was training for about 5 years prior and it was all natty (if you consider Russian Bear 5000 natty haha). Anyway, after college I started working out less and...
  6. V

Is Nutrobal (MK-677) a good SARM for a beginner to gain weight?

I am 30, 178 cm, 52 kgs. I am thinking to take Nutrobal (MK-677) to gain weight, along with weighlifting, and proper diet. Is this a good choice, or do you advise any other SARM, like MK 2866, or even lgd? also, is Dssault labs a good company to buy from? I know you guys are probably tired of...
  7. V

Firt Time SARM Cycle Requesting advice

I have a background of 2 prior cycles of PH so I'm not new to cycling. Ive read up on how these compounds work and decided to plan a cycle. The issue is there are a lot of different compounds and I don't know which one or combination of different ones to use, or how much of each to run. So far...
  8. B

Seeking SARM Bridge cycle post Contest

Looking for a recommended SARM cycle to implement during my AAS PCT post competition. I am 13 weeks into a 20 week prep. I have lost 20lbs of fat and gained 10lbs of muscle with minimal side effects. I will be reverse dieting into a caloric surplus to add more lean mass this off season. I want...
  9. C

First SARM Cycle

What's up guys, pretty new here and looking for advice. I'm looking to start my first SARM cycle in about a month. I am currently thinking I want to take RAD 140 on an 8-12 week cycle. Is this too harsh of a SARM for a first cycle? Am I better off starting with MK-2866 or LGD 4033? Also, should...
  10. R

Aminoimidazole Carboxamide Ribonucleotide (AICAR)

Does anyone know about AICAR and whether it’s been clinically proven to be effective?
  11. A

Information on sarms cutting stack

I want to start sarms cutting stack with S4, cardarine, sr9009. Can i include yk11 in this stack as well ? What should be the dosage and timings for the compounds ?
  12. J

SARM recomp cycle, is Ostarine needed?

Dear all The last couple of weeks I‘ve been looking quite a bit into SARMs and came up with the following cycle plan for a recomp: 1-12 : LGD-4033 at 10mg/day 1-12 : Ostarine at 25mg/day 1-12 : MK-677 at 25mg/day 1-12 : Cardarine at 20mg/day Age 24, BF ~18%, 200lbs, training 7+ years Goal is...
  13. G

Body recomp with sarms

Hello everybody, currently thinking about running a cycle on Sarms My stats are: Body fat : 20% Weight: 254lbs/115kg Height: 5.9 feet/180cm Age: 22 Im mainly training powerlifting Looking to drop my bf to 15% and adding mass. What stack would you reccomend? My diet should change since this is...
  14. J

First sarm cycle help

Hi i Have been lifting for 2 years now consistently. Im 6 ft 180 pounds and 15% body fat. I experimented with a 400mg a week test cycle for 12 weeks. Gained some mass and also fat. I heard of sarms, therefore i want to try them instead of steroids due to the side effects. Can somebody give me a...
  15. D

First cycle SARM and where to buy

hello everyone, I'm 24 years old I'm 1.90 weight 80kg and my object is to put as much lean mass as possible. what do you think of 1-12 Ostarina (MK-2866) 20mg 1-12 Ligandrol (LGD-4033) 10 mg 9-12 DGA POST CT 13-16 clomid 50/25/25/25 also what is the safest site to buy online? I live in Italy...
  16. S

ostarine in PCT after a sarm cycle?

Hello, im currently on - 50mg S4 - 20mg RAD140 - 10mg LGD-4033 - 20mg MK-677 - 50mcg T3 i have ostarine aswell but i wonder if it would be worth adding 20mg to my pct after the sarm cycle is completed, or just simply add it to my cycle?
  17. U

Rate my Bulking Sarm Cycle + PCT + Natural Test booster

Delete this Delete this
  18. D

First SARM Advice

Hey All, Looking to run my first SARM, and specifically looking at S4. Current State: Age: 26 Height: 6'2" Weight: 213.2 lbs BF%: 15.4% Background: Have been lifting for 11 years and have my routine and recently my diet in check. I've taken all the basics in the past (pre workout, creatine...
  19. H

SARMs cycle for gaining size and keeping muscle while losing fat (BEGINNER)

Hi, I have been looking at LGD4033 and Ostarine. I am 22 and 5'9 with 160 lbs and 18% BF. I have been working from 3 years and have been using creatine and protein.. want to gain muscle while lose fat. mainly muscle gain. What cycle would you guys suggest? Also, do I need to have AI and natural...
  20. C

30 day cycle S-23

So I have found very few reviews for S-23 SARM. So I’m gonna be keeping you updated through the cycle.I am trying to build lean muscle. This SARM is fairly new to other SARM’s so I decided to be safe and only run 30 day cycle of one bottle of it. I am using 20mg a day (10 morning/10 night) due...
Top Bottom