napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hgh

1. R

Question on Generic HGH Injecting

Hi, I previously made a thread but I didn't really clarify the details so here is an update: I bought the BAC Water from Amino Asylum (about 20ML), and I purchased 150 IU Generic HGH from a trusted vendor via email. There are 10 vials in the entire kit (I'm assuming that would mean 15 IU's per...
  2. R

Question on Generic HGH Dosing

Hi, I order a kit of 150 IU Generic HGH but I didn't get any instructions on how to use it or mix it. The kit came with 6 vials with the HGH Powder and I also ordered a 2 packs of BAC Water 20 ML from amino asylum. How much BAC Water do I need for each Vial in the 150 IU Generic HGH Kit?
  3. RUCingdsgainz

Insulin and HgH

So who has experience with HGH and insulin. I used to love HGH but for some reason my body stopped being able to tolerate HGH as low as 1unit would cause me to go super hypoglycemic even having a high carb diet. Iv been doing some research that HGH can be a glucose disposal agent and block...
  4. OSGear

Humatrope and Genotropin LIMITED PROMO on OSGear!

Humatrope and Genotropin LIMITED PROMO! Genuine pharma grade HGH at special prices!! LINK -> https://osgear.ws/category/limited-offer Humatrope 72 IU (24MG) - Lilly - $259.00 Genotropin 36 IU (12 MG) GoQuick - Pfizer - $119.00 *no promo code needed THANK YOU, OSGear Team
  5. OSGear

!NEW! ULTIMA PHARMA PEPTIDES on OSGear

TRY THE ULTIMA PHARMA PEPTIDES - 100% GENUINE AND PREMIUM QUALITY US DOMESTIC SHIPPING ONLY LINK => https://osgear.ws/manufacturer/ultima-pharmaceuticals WEBSITE => https://osgear.ws/
  6. OSGear

OSGear HGH, Hormones & Peptides

Hello, On OSGear you can find a big selection of HGH, Hormones and Peptides... delivery GUARANTEED! Checkout our BESTSELLERS below: Genotropin 36 IU (12 MG) GoQuick - Pfizer -> https://osgear.ws/product/pfizer/genotropin-36-iu-12-mg-goquick-30 Humatrope 36 IU (12MG) - Lilly ->...
  7. J

HGH for Post Concussion Syndrome

I had a concussion 2 weeks ago and recovery has been a pain, I want to speed things up, the symtoms and my sleep quality are killing me, The concussion was not that bad, the Dr said to rest and prescribed me tramadol plus omega 3, so far the only symtoms Ive had are Sensitivity to light Rage...
  8. H

Forgot to Refrigerate back HGH/Humatrope

I forgot to put back my humatrope/HGH vial back into fridge, it stayed at room temperature (24 celcius/ 75F ) for about 7 hours overnight in dark. Packaging says it should be kept at (2°C to 8°C / 35F to 46F). Anyone Has an idea that it lost the potency or what?
  9. T

Can HGH powdered form ship safely?

Can HGH powdered form ship safely? I know it gets hot during these summer months and was wondering if it is safe for hgh to travel for a week or two at room temperature. Thanks in advance for any input.
  10. P

Ostarine vs hgh and bpc 157 tb 500

Dear forumguys and MR. Gemelli, Do you consider mk2866 (with or without mk 677) as a better healing tool versus hgh and/or bpc 157 and tb 500? I read lots of great healing effects of ostarine and i really wanna try this one out. I have tried hgh in the past but it didnt seem to work really well...
  11. m555zma

HGH Pain

Anyone ever have immense bone pain when on hgh? I'm currently at 3iu/day. My left shin feels like a crow bar hit it. Last night the shin was throbbing so hard I was awake the whole night. Ive read about joint pain, but not bone pain.. What's weird is no other bones hurt. Lower left extremity...
  12. RUCingdsgainz

Testing you HGH is there a way?

Is there a way to test your gear or HGH a place you can send it or a testing kit you can order to see if what your getting is what your getting or the purity or quality? Any info in PureRawz much appreciated.
  13. RUCingdsgainz

HGRH not HGH any thoughts?

My doctor has HGRH which is not HGH. HGRH stimulates your body to make more of its own HGH is what he told me it has no sides and is a lot cheaper then HGH anyone use it before? Any thoughts?
  14. m555zma

HGH cycle

I'm going to start an hgh cycle, but getting lots of conflicting info about dose and cycle. I'm thinking: 4IU/day (2 morning: 2 evening) For 16 weeks That sound right? And how long to stay off before getting back on?
  15. m555zma

China HGH

I did extensive research on different hgh suppliers in China and bought some from a supplier with 7 year rating.. That's a very long history and over 50 reviews.. Would you guys have done the same? I made sure to avoid 1st yr suppliers and no reviews
  16. Z

Best way to Increase Collagen Synthesis

Long story short - I've been on testosterone and aromasin / clomid, hcg for the past 10 years because my endocrine system shutdown some time ago and was diagnosed with hypogonadism. (Hypothalamus shutdown as did my Pituitary Gland) I'm now facing surgery on my cervical spine for C6,C7 for...
  17. H

Insomnia and HGH

I started HGH a little over a week ago. I am a female so I am sticking with 1 iu ed. The first week, I slept throughout the night which is unusual but very welcome for me. I woke this morning around 1:30 and I am still wide awake at 4:20 a.m. Prior to hgh, I would wake up at 3 a.m. every...
  18. Chgo1962

DECA/TEST or there's a better but safe choice?

I am a hard gainer, I want to take some steroids to help to bulk up but I've been a bit resistant with some advice since I don't want to do anything that could compromise my health. Your videos helped me to decline Dbol, I had a month of Tbol (plus test) with some results but, my enzymes went...
  19. C

My questions about GH

I am a male, 27, 6'2 Height, 182LB, 8% to 10% bodyfat. I have been enamored by GH and its effects of the body for both its anti-aging and fitness aspects. Some people call it the fountain of youth and use it in low dosage for health reasons, some people use it to overcome injuries and other...
  20. P

ORIF ankle surgery recovery

Hey Dylan, this is my first post. I had 2 screws put in my legs to put my ankle back together after fracturing my fibula and completely dislocating my ankle and tearing all the ligaments in it. This all happened on July 10th. I was non weight bearing for 6 weeks and started physical therapy...
Top Bottom