napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cardarine sr-9009

1. L

Cardarine GW & SR9009

Hi there I'm thinking about starting Cardarine, and after reading many articles I think I should pair it with SR9009. I'm really just trying to lose fat, some extra weight and get lean like I used to be. I'm a girl, 22, not looking for muscle build. Is this a good plan for that? Also, if I just...
  2. D

SARMS in mexico

Hey guys whats up? i have ordered alot of products from here over the past 2 years and i have never had a problem great products and great service but i was living in Canada at the time. Now i have recently moved down to mexico for a year. i live in los barriles its a small town an hour away...
  3. S

Sarala's 4-week-old arms update

I noticed a huge change in the last 3 days, I'm getting a pretty long term pump; my upper body is just stiff. Especially after upper body exercises. Noticeably hardening of muscles. SR has been a great help. Thinning out the skin around lower abs. My gluteus medium and external obliques are...
  4. J

Question about Cardarine and SR9009

I know on rest days your supposed to take Cardarine in the morning, or 30 mins before the workout, but say for example it's a rest day and I take it in the morning but I end up working out in the night time, is the Cardarine still as effective with the workout being hours after you dose it? On...
Top Bottom