napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cardarine

1. S

Is it Fake? Cardarine GW-501506 BTP Creations

Hello Everyone, I went to Nutrition Nation in Texas and bought a bottle of GW-501506 Cardarine made by BTP Creations. The tablets taste sweet. I licked the inside of the bottle and it has a sweet taste. Has anyone experienced this?
  2. R

Cardarine info

Hi Dylan. I just wanted to ask if it’s possible for Cardarine to make me look a bit flat? Like as if my muscles are depleted? I’ve been on 10mg everyday for the past 2.5 weeks and I’m loving the endurance and added workout intensity. Just wondering if that is leading to me totally depleting my...
  3. O

Ostarine/Cardarine for cutting.

Hello, I ordered a few bottles of Ostarine/Cardarine to do the following planning : 0-3 weeks : 10mg of Ostarine everyday 0-7 weeks : 10mg of Cardarine everyday 3-8 weeks : 20mg of Ostarine everyday --------------------------------------------------- This is my current body : Body fat : 26.4%...
  4. T

Starting my Cardarine cycle today

I am a 28yo female in recovery , getting sober has made me gain some extra weight I’m not very happy with. Trying to get comfortable in my own skin again. Ordered some cardarine from umbrella labs and was hoping to get some tips from you guys go get maximum results. Any recommended diet or...
  5. J

PCT for Ostarine?

Just received Ostarine + Cardarine from Umbrella. Blown away -- great prices, easy checkout, free shipping, amazing packaging/branding, responsive customer service, etc etc. This co really goes above/beyond. Have also purchased peptides & SARMs from Sarms.forsale -- also a great exp -- but...
  6. J

stack question for d2 swimmer

I'm D2 swimmer in college and as of now completely natural, been to/finaled at ncaa nats in sprint events, I specialize in 50 free and sprinting all 4 strokes so 100m is the absolute most I race. I've done most everything I can to get to elite level of the sport naturally. i'm making the...
  7. HotSportsTake

First Time Cardarine (15mg) Cycle Question - 1x or 2x a Day?

Hello fitness freaks (and freakettes)! I am doing my first cycle of Cardarine, 15mg. I am doing this to cut down on BF% for Summer, and not lose lean muscle. Last year I did my first SARM cycle; which was Osterline, but I am new to this SARM. I am a week into it and a tad confused. The "pros"...
  8. T

Cardarine

Hey Dylan, I hope you?re doing well, I know there is a lot of bunk gw501516 in the market. I trust you know where I can purchase some? If so, do they accept PayPal? Very respectfully,
  9. J

Can I take penicillin on my Cardarine cycle.

Hey guys, hope everyone is well. I was on an antibiotic course for 10 days( for tonsils infection) but only did 8 days of my course as I felt perfectly fine. A week later I started my cardarine cycle and now I am on day 5 of it and my throat feels a bit weird now( same tonsils infection...
  10. M

MK667/GW Cycle

Just looking for some opinions here. Stats 29yrs, 190lbs 5'8" 11% bf played college football, workout daily, have ran 3 sarms cycles in the past. Blood work is good. I have bought some MK677(Nutrobal) and Some Gw/Caradrine from a forum approved reputable source. I have ran Ostarine and...
  11. B

Rad + lgd and maybe ostarine ?

Hey everyone I am an experienced sarms user, I've done rad and lgd separately a couple of time and I am currently looking to gain lean mass. I will soon be taking 10mg of rad and 10mg of lgd per day for 2 months. After that I am planning a pct with clomids and also cardarine to shred. By...
  12. G

Lgd/s4/cardarine cycle

Hello everybody so Ive already been dosing 10mg lgd+50mg s4+20mg cardarine for 2 weeks, ive been thinking on going up on s4 to 60 or 70mg, but my question is for how long can I run s4? Im gonna stop lgd at 8 weeks. Thanks
  13. W

Anyone heard or used Bodybuilt Labs Sarms?

Has anyone used Bodybuilt Labs Sarms? www.sarmsstore.co.uk They have a extensive product range, have a instagram account, and have a reasonable review on here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/sarmsstore.co.uk They also use Colmaric Analyticals as their 3rd party testers of their products...
  14. A

Esarms Cardarine and Stenabolic log

So I've heard all the rave about how top notch Esarms cardarine is so i decided to do a cutting stack from them with stenabolic. A little about me, I am completely new to both of these products and I chose them to help me lose weight and get motivated in the gym. I'm 25, 6ft 1inch tall, and...
  15. H

is it okay to stay on cardarine year round?

hey guys, so cardarine is NOT a sarm, and it is NOT suppressive at all. then, is it okay to run cardarine (lets say 20mg/day) all the time?
  16. L

Help!!! Need some enlightenment

I am on week 4 of a product called osta lean by muscle torque. It contains a chemical name called 3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-17-one at 100mg per serving with recommended of 3 serving daily. The product also contains (2s)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-n- 4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl...
  17. F

EnduraShred

Hi, I need some advice to setup a cycle. I plan on taking endurashred for 45days, 6.5 weeks. Do I need to use a liver care supplement with it? if so which one? Also is a PCT required ?
  18. K

Cardarine (GW-501516) dosage

Hello, I would like your opinion when is the best time to take Cardarine. I started to take it 2 days ago. I read that it was ideal to take it before training. So, since 2 days I take my dose around 3:00 PM, but I do not always train at the same time. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later. So, I...
  19. S

Cardarine for fatloss

Hey guys. I am about to start cardarine for fatloss is there anything I should know before starting like some people are saying it causes cancer some are saying use s23. Anyone who used cardarine how effective it was for fatloss or should I use s23?
  20. L

Cardarine forehead pimples

Hi guys! A month ago i tried for my first time cardarine for two weeks. About one and a half week ago appeared a lot of small pimples on my forehead that doesn't seem to go away. What do you guys think is it because of the cardarine?
Top Bottom