napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

body fat

1. I

Gain weight on keto and 3rd week anavar cycle. This doesn't make sense!

I'm on 3rd week of anavar cycle but I gain 5kgs, this doesn't make sense! Iam now on my 3rd week of anavar, been taking 10mg/day. My focus is to loose body fat and getting lean. I'm a female with 166cm with now 80kg weight. Before I started anavar I was at 75kg. I've been doing keto eating...
  2. P

the ideal bodyfat %?

Hi guys! Im 31 years old, 15 % body fat and good overall health, Im about to start my first ever cycle and its going to be a monocycle just cyp test for 12 weeks. Now I would like to know if it would be better for me to drop a little more body fat % before I star the cycle or Im ok to start...
  3. T

How to come down from 30% Body Fat

Hi, I'm 18, 158lbs, been on on the Ketogenic diet for a year, and come down from 34% body fat to 30%. I'm looking to speed things up a bit with an end goal of around 15% (I just really want to see my abs and be defined all around). I'm pretty strict with my diet but willing to manipulate it to...
  4. AsapSlim

can someone guesstimate my body fat?

Stats- 33 5'9 180 I have calipers and done the pinch fold test, I keep getting different numbers but it's always around 15% (I'm still learning) can a more experienced boy builder give me a estimate?
  5. R

Guess My BF Percentage! Pictures!

I am looking for everones input as to what they think my body fat percentage may be I have had several different gauges from the BF calipers. Trying to get a baseline for my log entries. Feel free to post what muscle groups you feel I should work on more as well, I would like different input as...
  6. F

Dieting on SARMS!?

Hey fam! i've just started my first sarm cycle ever! currently running LGD, GW and osta. (running this for 8weeks) then im doing a mini pct then im running osta and gw for another 8 weeks. im 21 years old, 188cm and about 87-88kgs atm. i'd say my bodyfat is around 11% ish atm. my maintence is...
Top Bottom