napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms bulk

1. M

want detailed step by step first sarms cycle

Hi i am a 25 year old male 6.2 feet tall 176 lb about 15-18% body fat i can do 110Lb dumbbells on flat bench and squat 200Lb just for perspective. i am looking to start my first sarms cycle for bulking now i want to make it very clear that i want to do everything as safe and correct as...
  2. M

SARMs stack after test and EQ cycle

My last pin was Monday 7/2 i had been looking into sarms for awhile now and with irc.bio closing its site I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger and order some. although I did get some noticeable gains in size I really didn't gain the muscle mass or the weight I was hoping for on the test...
  3. V

Natural Athlete looking out for a SARM cycle, need HELP!

Hi, I have been training for the past 7-8 years and i always preferred to stay natural because of the side effects of the steroids(no offense towards the people who use them, i admire most of them at the same time). Do i face any problems importing the products from SARMSX to India, by the...
  4. Ragnar

My complete program and my first SARM cycle

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I'm happy to be part of it, I'm an Italian user so I apologize if some terms will be wrong. Within 4 weeks I finish my reverse diet phase and start my bulk phase; along with that I would like to start an integration plan and start my first SARM cycle; I put...
  5. T

Advice on first SARM cycle (LGD + RAD) for bulking

Planning to start my first SARM cycle with only a couple SARMs, but I have a few questions about it so I can fully understand what will be the result. I have been lifting for 3years+ and have had a spinal fusion from my T12-L1 vertebrae 2 years ago. My layout: 20yrs old, 5"7, 158lbs...
Top Bottom