napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lean muscle

1. S

Sarms for woman GW and LGD 4033

Hello Dylan and Rick, I have a question with regards for Sarms for women. I am athletic build 5'5" 135 and am a CPT...I am looking at stacking GW and LGD-4033. is that a good stack as I am looking to add lean muscle bulk and add definition while keeping BMI low without bloating or looking like a...
  2. J

NPP vs Deca

I am gonna start a cycle in about a month and I wanna know what are the main differences between the two. I have tried NPP before, but I don't like the fact that you have to pin every two days and with deca that is not the case. Is water retention worse with deca that with NPP? My goal is a very...
  3. R

SARMS VS STEROIDS | Beginner Cycle for Newbie | Fat loss | Lean Muscle

Hi Guy's My current status: Age:29 Weight: 205 pound PBF: 33 % Total Body water: 99.4 Dry lean mass: 36.8 Body Fat Mass: 69.6 Note: Please find the Attach image Goal : 180 PBF : 9-10 % Time duration: 6 months . Want to have the transformation like this. This guy Age : 52 Weight ...
  4. F

Lean muscle assistance...

I need some assistance please. A little history about me . I am 61 and have been lifting most of my life and still do 4-5 days a week. Walk 4 miles 3-4 mornings a week and surf as well during the summer. I do not look my age...most think I am in my late 40s. I have done quite a few cycles...
Top Bottom