napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

introduction

1. F

Introduction

Hey iSarms community Just wanted to make a post introducing myself. I'm a 21 year old with an engineering degree working in a large financial institution, the stories of long work hours are true. Anyway, I still manage to get a solid gym session 4 - 5 times a week. I have been interested in...
  2. S

Introduction

Hey this is just an introduction. Little about myself I'm 27 yrs old, 5'10 13% bf. Cycle history a has been quite a few of test only cycles 3 times, test Winny 3 times, Test and tren twice. Wanted to get thoughts on pct. I've always done nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 for short 10 week cycles and...
  3. C

Introduction and Goals

Hey guys, I'm a young male (19) who recently into working out. I have a PPL routine and a diet plan my friend who is a trainer helped me put together, and I'm not interested in getting into PEDs at any point in my near future. I joined to seek advice from some vets on diet and training as I...
  4. JaySwin

Just thought I'd introduce myself since I'm new here. Looking to get involved and learn as much as I can from the community here. Age: 25 Height: 5'6 Weight: 152 body Fat: 5.6% Years of training: Played sports all my life doing team workouts but the past 3 years have been solely on my own. I...
  5. R

New Member Into

Hey guys, glad to be here.Not sure if I am posting in the right section, still figuring out the forum. After watching so many of Dylans and by his recommendation, finally a member to the forum! Very excited to learn and pickup things from fellow members. Currently running my first cycle...
  6. A

New guy introduction

Hey everyone, new guy here... I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I've been following the forums for a few months and decided to make an account so I can be more active! A little about me without getting too personal, I'm 30yo, I've been lifting seriously for about 7 years and just...
  7. J

Introduction - JMB

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and wanted to say what's up. Im boys with TheFederal in real life. I'm 24 yrs old Im a national level physique competitor and have been lifting for 5 years. Trying to make it big this year as I just started my 12 week prep this weekendl. If there was any questions...
Top Bottom