napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

stacking

1. L

Advice Needed: Dbol + Winnie + Enant

My Past Experience I did enanthate a few years ago for about 2 cycles, got a some gains (but too not crazy because I didn't use too much, about 250mg a week) but I can't say I had side effects, or noticeable ones My Goals: I want to bulk and then cut to achieve a more athletic look than...
  2. N

Stacking SARMS for fat loss in women

Hi! I have been listening to many of the YouTube videos and trying to learn a lot about SARMS. I have a transformation competition coming up and want to win! Of course I’m in it for the sustainability as well. My main goal is to cut fat. Unfortunately I can only afford 2 SARMS to stack for a...
  3. 2

Suggestion on sarm stack for cutting and some size increase

Hi Dylan, I'm 37 yrs old and wanted to know your suggestion for a SARM stack that will help with cutting and still gaining some lean muscle. I've started cutting about a month ago and I'm currently around ~12%bf at 148lbs (i'm a hard gainer/ectomorph). At the end of Dec I was on 1-Andro from...
  4. M

Ostarine + Lgd Stack help

Hi Folks, I need a little guidance for stacking ostarine and lgd together for my cycle so need some help with the dosage and duration along with a proper PCT. Body weight : 196 lbs Height : 6'1 Body Fat : 17-18% Age : 29 Goal : Recomp
  5. T

12 week cycle Test stacked with tbol

Hey guys , new to isarms , been researching to do a 12 weeks cycle of test and 4-6 weeks of tbol - running 1 -12 weeks of 500mg of test a week and 6 weeks of tbol at 60 mgs and pct is nolvadex 20mg for 2 weeks and clomid 50mg for 2 weeks ? Any helps or suggestions would be helpful this is my...
  6. K

SARMS - best used for cut, recomp or bulk?

Hey guys, So obviously SARMS are very versatile, and can be used for cutting, bulking or recomping. Unfortunately I can't afford to use them too often, so I am deciding when is the most appropriate time spend my money on SARMS. Bit of background: I am 21 years old, 5 foot 11, probably...
  7. L

Low dosing Trenbolone, Masteron, Test for 8-12 week cycles.

About to run my fifth cycle. Looking for opinions on how to low dose an 8-12 week cut and still have good results. Trenbolone acetate Testosterone propionate Masteron propionate OCS: Arimidex, cabergolin, milk thistle PCT: Nolvadex, HCG Anyone experienced in doing this and still having...
Top Bottom