napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

blood

1. S

Bloods help

So I posted a few weeks back about missing bloods by a week.. so 1 week in I got them done.. stupid mistake but yeah, everything was in the normal range except test at 214 and estradiol at 43.. id like to even then out.. test back up a little estro back down a little any help would be awesome...
  2. B

Tren e and Test e cycle blood work

Hi guys, I am on tren e and test e cycle Never used tren before and I am concerned that tren might be fake, Have no side effects such as tren cough night sweats,rage etc I bought test and tren from the supplier here in Australia but different brands So I started my cycle with test e 300...
  3. O

Blood work

Hi, id like to get my mid cycle blood work done, could soneone advise me on the essential factors i need to know as some of the panels are very expensive. Total test, free test, Oestradiol? I messaged the company i used for my total test and Oestradiol kit and they quoted these...
  4. H

blood donation during cycle

hey guys, i've read some posts about donating blood during cycle. Their claim for blood donation are follows: 1. prevent high blood pressure from having too many RBCs 2. having fresh blood circulation by removing some existing blood any other reason besides above? How good is donating blood...
Top Bottom