napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

testesterone

1. S

Help needed!! My First cycle

Hi All, I am ~28 year old. 160BW at 18%BF and 5'9" height. I have been lifting for almost 5 years now. I have been doing strength training for 2 years and want to transition to Bodybuilding. I want to try out my first cycle and more information I receive more confusing it gets. My goal is to be...
  2. S

Help on Tren + clen + testosterone cycle

about to start my first cutting cycle, been doing research on tren , but cant seem to find any info on dosages to take and how often , i am 189 lbs (about 25-30 body fat)
  3. F

First Cycle/Before my first pin..

I have made an adult decision to do my first cycle and would like feedback before my first pin. I already have everything for my cycle, however, I would like to make sure my ducks are in order before I proceed. Positive and negative feedback is welcomed. 5'11/195/24yo/12%bf - looking to add...
  4. imimukhi

Cycle Advice

Quick Question Brothers DG RR, Firstly Thank you for the SARMs and the advice to go with them. Dylan, keep posting those vids on Youtube. Some SOLID ADVICE & INFO!!! Some stats first as always to remind you; Age-42 Weight-85KG Height- 5'10" Bf%- 15% So... ..After running 2 cycles of Test I...
  5. JamesT

If You Had To Choose ONE Test/Hybrid for 12 Months Blast And Cruise?

I'm definitely not ready to be doing any AAS, so I'm just focused on losing BF% and simultaneously gaining mass wherever possible. I'm on TRT, using Test Cyp currently at 200mg/week cruising - thinking of a blast within the next few months, just waiting on proper AI as my doctor gave me...
  6. 3

Test e vs. LGD Cycle

After making my mind preparing to order my first gear stack of test e, with nolva,hCG,arimidex...I came across SARMs. I see all these comments about how good it is and now I'm really debating whether to use which one to be my first 'enhanced' cycle. I've done plenty of research on both but not...
  7. A

Test Cycle Advice - First Cycle

Dear All, I am planning on running the following cycle. 1-12 test cyp 500 mg week 1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod 1-6 epistane 40 mg day 1-6 cycle assist 1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. 1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. 1-12 GW-510516 20...
  8. M

pharmacom TEST CYP 500MG WEEKLY

Right now i am at mid of week 7,really lean and vascular,around 6-7%bf..only thing is that my libido is nothing special,i am never horny like always haha am i the only one or there is some other guys who dont get crazy libido when on test?
  9. C

Cycle question

I'm thinking about running EQ, test cyp and tren. I though about doing it this way: EQ: 200mg week 1-15 test cyp: 200mg week 6-15 tren enanthate: 200mg week 6-15 whats your opinion about this? should I use other esters in test or tren? should I delay...
  10. O

Estroidal is 154 pg/ml is it high?

Should I be concerned? Currently running tren ace 100 ED with test prop 50ED I have aromisin and arimdex. Also have caber also just because i have caber.. Doesnt mean i can take nolva while on tren to mitigate gyno sides right .. Only thing i feel very slightly is water retention but i think...
Top Bottom