napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first time new

1. D

Advice for planning 2 cycles in 8 months?

Hey guys, I have 2 events I am training for in the next 8 months, a marathon at the end of Nov, and a 50 mile ultra marathon at the end of Feb (about 16 weeks apart). I am not competing in either race, just doing it for "fun". Since this is mostly endurance stuff I'm planning on going with a...
  2. H

Advice for a newcomer

--24yrs --6'0 --5 years of Active lifting history including a 9 month pause --225-235lbs --Approx. 20-25% BodyFat --46in Chest --18in Biceps --29in Quads --36in Waist --ENDOMORPH (Build if you follow that) --No prior enhancer use -- My Goal is Fatloss, Health, and Longevity Hello New Fam...
  3. F

First SARMS cycle! noob questions! :)

Hello! i've ordered my Sarms from Xsarms, and im about to start my first sarms cycle. (they will arrive in mail shortly) I've done plenty of reserach and talked with alot of u guys, but i have a couple of noob questions i need answered! :) The cycle i will be running is : LGD-MK-GW And...
  4. P

Newbie needs help

Dylan, I am a long time follower first time forum poster. Thank you for what you do. I need help, I've never taken any cycles before, I'm 30 year old Male been in the gym religiously for the past two years, diet is on point as much as a normal working man can be with a family. I would like to...
Top Bottom