napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cruise

1. m555zma

Low dose cruise

I've been cruising at 60mg/week for the past couple months and feel perfectly normal. Anyone ever cruised that low before? 35 Male 180lbs
  2. m555zma

Blast 4 months cruise 2 months?

*Finished a 4 month blast on 400mg deca+ 400mg test (finshed 3/1) * donated blood on 3/1 and started cutting and cruising at 150mg cyp. * already down 12lbs (I lose weight fast) and abs are reasonably clear ^^^ was planning to cruise 2 months but now thinking to cruise 1.5 months and start tren...
  3. G

Winstrol After Blast?

Im about to go on a ~12-14 week long bulking blast of 600mg Test Cyp/week and 400mg Deca/week. After this I plan to drop down 150-200mg test Cyp/week and 50-100mg Deca/week (joint helath). When I drop back down to my cruising dosage I plan to start cutting. Can I immediatly jump back in with a...
  4. T

post contest, cruise help?

Hey guys, I just got done with my bodybuilding contest last week. I had to travel a lot internationally post it. So lot of flying post it. ( around 20 hours). I did cheat on my diet a few days post it. Ate overboard. Now I am looking extremely watery and fat. I was planning on maintaining form...
  5. C

Elevated ALT and AST due to bad gear?

I just got my blood results back from my doctor. Bloodwork was done during my cruise at 240 mg of Test E. per week. My test is only at about 700 ng/dL, so it seems pretty clear that it's underdosed (it's from an underground source but still...). What stood out to me is that my AST and especially...
  6. JamesT

If You Had To Choose ONE Test/Hybrid for 12 Months Blast And Cruise?

I'm definitely not ready to be doing any AAS, so I'm just focused on losing BF% and simultaneously gaining mass wherever possible. I'm on TRT, using Test Cyp currently at 200mg/week cruising - thinking of a blast within the next few months, just waiting on proper AI as my doctor gave me...
  7. Romes20

Low Dose Blast +Cruise +Blast before first contest +PCT ? (Crowdsourcing ideas)

I have decided that I want to do my first physique competition, but I want to work on both the discipline, timing, etc by doing a dry run. The show in question would be April 2018 so I want to try to do a practice run from Mid-October 2016 to a simulated Contest Date of April 15, 2017. I feel...
  8. B

Blasting crusing sarms help

So im planning running a 12 week anabolic cycle, (mass belnd of deca and eq) oxys for 1/4 weeks, then at the end of the deca cycle, im unsure to pct or to cruise and add in mk677 till im ready to hit my cut cycle for holiday? Any ideas Also Best test to cruise on? And best pct protocol for 12...
  9. Romes20

Cycling or Blast/Cruise cross roads- When to switch?

A bit of background as I don't post too often here. I am 32 years old, 192lbs, 11-12%bf, 6'. Diet is 90% clean and I push it in the gym 5-6 days a week. I have been training for about 6 years now and I feel like I am always battling to strike a balance between gym warrior and an office...
  10. D

first tren/sustanon cycle

First of all i did deca/test e. cycle before with 400mg deca and 600mg test e. More then 1 year past and i wanna use tren this time. I am 25 y.o. 170cm with 85kg training for 10 years and stats are %13-14 bf. Lifting 130kg bench, 150kg squat and 200kg deadlift. I prepared the incycle pills and...
Top Bottom