napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

low testosterone

1. P

53 and sarms?

At almost 54 years old, I am testing low on testosterone, 265, so before I do biweekly injections I wanted to know if there was an alternative to those that will generate positive results in my fitness routine with minimal side effects. Any info would be helpful.
  2. U

Very Low T and Ostarine

I'm 23, a newbie to SARMs, and I started a 6 week ostarine cycle about 2 weeks ago at 20 mg/day to test the waters. I've also had "depression" for close to 6 months and have been on a SSRI, just went off of it. I went into the doctor last week to get my testosterone checked, and my free test...
  3. X

HCG and TRT!

Hi Dylan & all the Gang! Query: I've been on TRT now for about 4 months and i was thinking of running HCG at approximately 500 I.U. twice a week for four weeks as you've recommended in your video. By doing so for those four weeks should I cut down on how much Testosterone I inject? I'm really...
  4. G

Dosage first cycle

Hi Everyone, I've been reading the forums quite a bit in order to prep everything I need for my first cycle. I've also spent the last few months doing research. Can someone please advise on the test dosage. Stats: - 36 yrs - 162lbs - 5'6 - 17% body fat - Testosterone Level (from blood work)...
  5. raybeast

LOW T, HIGH DHEA, Adrenal Problems? HELP!! Stressed BRO HERE!

So bros, before I start SARMS or anything of that nature, I was taking topical Minoxidil with DHT blockers for my hair. Now, here is the deal. Lately I have been feeling no desire, zest for life, limited sex desire, etc. So I decided to have my hormones tested. My suspicions were realized...
Top Bottom