napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

1. M

Female cycle: Rad/Anavar/Test

Hello, sorry for the long post, im trying to be as accurate as possible. I am looking for some advice on this cycle. Before I start, I am female, & i know most on here will say this is not recommended for females, however i’m aware of the sides, am being monitored by a hormone doc, & know when...
  2. mattyp60

Cycle advice

Current stats: Age:37 Weight: 250 Height: 6’3” Workout 3 times a week bumping to 4. This is my 12th cycle I’ve ran in the last 15 years maybe or so. I’ve always been a guy that goes for size and bulks first then cut. Always a Test, Deca and Dbol guy but tried various compounds over the last 4...
  3. Dgator86

New Year Recomp Stack for couple

Hi all, I wanted to get some feedback on my stack design for my girlfriend and I. The goals of this is to lose bodyfat and grow muscle. I’m 6’1”, 216 @ 16.5% BF I don’t know hers off hand but she’s in better shape than me as a woman ———— Training: CrossFit - 4+ times per week Standard gym - 3...
  4. P

Cycle Help

I have done one steroid cycle in the past which was Sustanon 250 dosed at 300mg for weeks 1-5 and weeks 6-12 I increased the dosed to 500mg. I was pinning every Sunday and completed a full PCT. I am wanting to do another cycle while eating 4,500 clean calories, one cheat meal a week, intense...
  5. C

New SARMS Cycle First Time Help

Hey all, (Love your vids btw Dylan, taught me a ton) Age:27 Height: 5'10" Weight: 192 Body fat%: 9.8% Years of training: Lifting the last 6 years, seriously lifting and dieting this last 5 months Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): no history...
  6. RUCingdsgainz

Current cycle advice to PCT or not to PCT!

So the situation is I may be going into the police academy and it’s a 6 month academy I have been on cycle now for 6 weeks of my 350-400mgs Test cycle. Academy starts early September. Not sure if I want to deal with going through a PCT in the beginning of the academy as I feel I want to be able...
  7. RUCingdsgainz

Summer cycle advice

Juts finish 5 week PCT coming out of a test only cycle kick start w T-Bol. Was thinking of a test masteron combo however I have some concerns the hair loss I am unsure what my fathers hair looks like my moms is super thick and so is all her siblings other then one brother who is completely bald...
  8. M

New to the board introducing my self and a hypotheticalcycle question

New to the board introducing my self and a question. Hi dylan & Whats up people? Lifting on and of since around 13. im 26 yo, 6'2", 218 lbs, will push to 230 before i start, at 14% bf (sr9009 and my current diet will be changing that). Already done about 6 cycles of very low dose suplements. I...
  9. F

First Cycle help

I have fully decided to make the leap to steroids but could use some help setting up my first cycle. I have done a fair amount of research but definitely could use some help/advice. My stats are 23yr old, 6'3, 180, 15% body fat. I have been training for about 5 years took couple months off a...
  10. A

T-Bol only cycle

1 12345678910
  11. N

using clomid instead of nolva on cycle

So my buddy just gave me a bunch of clomid. I was wondering if matter if i used this during my cycle instead of nolvadex?
Top Bottom