napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

equipose

1. C

Lean Mass cycle

I’m my ifbb training buddy outlined a cycle for me for lean mass gain. It seems like a lot to me and wanted to get y’all’s input. I’m 6’3, 235, 14% bf The cycle is Test C Npp Eq Primo Turinabol Weeks 1-6 Test 500/ week Primo 600/ week EQ 400/ week NPP 150 eod Turinabol 40-80mg ed Weeks 7-12...
  2. S

Test EQ Recomp Cycle

Hi Guys, I am starting a new recomp cycle after New Years. I have all the compounds, PCT, and AI on hand. Stats: 23 years old 192 pounds Body fat: 13% 6'1 I want to get get down to 8% or so body fat. Gain a lean 10-15 pounds of muscle. I play soccer so I must be lean. Semi pro season starts...
  3. R

Sustain 250 and EQ cycle

hey guys, one week ago I started my first cycle. 1 cc of just and .5 cc of EQ twice a week. So far so good I feel good but i am extremely sore from my workouts. Besides my energy level everything is about the same. I'd love to hear some feedback on this stack and what to expect from it from...
  4. R

First injection... beginner

So I injected 1 cc of sustain 250 and .5 of EQ into my belt to start my first cycle, now my shoulder is swollen and pretty tender... It's been 4 days now. It's not like I need to go to the hospital but any beginner advice would be appreciated... where to go from here? I need to be able to train...
  5. C

Cycle question

I'm thinking about running EQ, test cyp and tren. I though about doing it this way: EQ: 200mg week 1-15 test cyp: 200mg week 6-15 tren enanthate: 200mg week 6-15 whats your opinion about this? should I use other esters in test or tren? should I delay...
Top Bottom