napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

prohormone

1. K

Prohormones in Liquid form

Not gonna lie, Im a very paranoid person when it comes to what I put in my body, and so I'm not even 100% certain about what I get with SARMSX, even though I'm more comfortable with SARMSX than with other brands. So my questions is - are prohormones stable in Liquid form with alcohol? In other...
  2. J

Got some liquid SARMS from receptorchem - use or throw away?

Hey guys, So before i found out out about SARMSX, I had purchased some SARMS from a site IRC.bio and receptorchem. I did some searching on them and found generally positive reviews, but after everything I read about fake sarms these days, I don't know whether to use them or not. What is the...
  3. H

sarms and mk2866

https://gyazo.com/8adf9aaa43957181f0e130e5bfec3ebf Anyone who has tips on how to grow fast on this? Preferably a good exercise program and how to eat? :) :) :)
  4. R

Rad140 + DMZ

I have been looking at a lot of sarms and prohormones just because I really enjoy reading about them. Just out of curiosity, what do you think about a DMZ and RAD140 stack? Not necessarily for me, but just the stack as a whole. Also, this is kind of a dumb question but it has me thinking. RAD140...
  5. T

Opinion about new primeval labs prohormones

Hey guys i just wanted to ask for your opinions regarding the new prohormones released by primeval labs they says its not methylated or toxic in any way it just requires a pct due to shutdown Their 1 Andro and 4 Andro and Norandro(Deca precursor) seem really interesting so i would like your two...
  6. B

Prohormone PCT Help

Hey everyone, I recently started a 15 day cycle of ReactionNutrition 3D Mass. 3D Mass has 100mg 1-Androstene-3b-o, 17-one 4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Androst-3,5-dien-7, 17-dione I started the cycle before ordering a PCT, because I was unsure of what to get, and wasn't entirely sure that I...
Top Bottom