napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ligandrol

1. Y

First Sarm Cycle

Hello Everyone, First of all I want to thank God for even finding this forum, and I want to thank Dylan and everyone else who dedicates their time to helping guys like me on here. So without babbling too much, I played football, lacrosse, and wrestled since a kid, with wrestling being my main...
  2. G

Lgd/s4/cardarine cycle

Hello everybody so Ive already been dosing 10mg lgd+50mg s4+20mg cardarine for 2 weeks, ive been thinking on going up on s4 to 60 or 70mg, but my question is for how long can I run s4? Im gonna stop lgd at 8 weeks. Thanks
  3. S

12 week recomp cycle

Hi all. I have just finished my first 8 week recomp cycle on S4, Cardarine and Ostarine, and will start with a 4 week PCT. After the PCT I am planning to do a 12 week recomp. Would you recommend using the same SARMS stack, or can I add Ligandrol (LGD 4033). Thanks!
  4. L

My LGD-4033 order just arrived, should I throw it away?

Hi guys, Some days ago I ordered a satchet containing 60 capules of LGD-4033, 5mg each, from sarms4you.com and also two satchets of a "PCT Test Booster formula" consisting on legal compounds as ZMA, Ashwagandha, etc. that have just arrived home. This are the links of the products I ordered...
  5. Z

LGD 4033 Questions

I’ll start my first cycle of LGD-4033 10mg / day for 8 weeks. Is there a better time to be taken (pre/pos workout, etc)? I intend to make a PCT w/ Novaldex 20/20/20/10 rather than clomid, is this a problem? Is enough to turn the shaft? How many days after the cycle did I start the PCT? I have a...
  6. S

Sarms Stack

I realize this may seem like a redundant thread, but I want info based on my experience. I've run LGD-4033 twice. I get nice full looking muscle with no bloat - truly amazing stuff. Once for 6 weeks @ 5mg/wk1, then 10mg the rest of the way - results exceeded expectations and I only needed OTC...
  7. M

My first cycle with LGD! How does this sound to you guys?

What's up everyone. First off, I'm new to the forum - so a little about me: I'm 22 years old, 5'11, 185 pounds at about 14% body fat, and my bench is 240, my squat is 340, and my deadlift is 405. I realize that these are all early-intermediate numbers, and I've been lifting for around a...
  8. S

RAD-140 vs LGD: Theory vs Practice

Hello, I've been reading about RAD-140, LGD-4033 and MK-2866 (Ostarine). It's clear that RAD is more powerful than Ostarine (supression is not an issue for me as I'm on TRT) but I'm not so sure about RAD vs LGD. Looking at the anabolic:androgenic ratios, RAD being 20:1 and LGD being 10:1, RAD...
  9. H

My LGD-4033 cycle is disaster and there is no reason why!

First, English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes. I am 26 years old, I train about 6 years and my knowledge about nutrition and training are pretty good (following Schoenfeld, Helms, Aragon and other great people and so on, learning about fitness is my hobby) 2 years ago I...
  10. O

Lgd 4033

I have recently come across the SARM LGD 4033 or Ligandrol. I have seen many claims of how it can add up to 10 pounds of lean mass per month and that it has little to no side effects. If this is the case then why are more athletes and fitness pros taking this SARM?
Top Bottom