napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

weight gain

1. Cocopiny

Gaining mass beyond Natural Capacity

Dear Friends Firstly I want to say no I’m not natural and have not been for years (in case the title confused you). My stats atm are - 174cm, 88kg @ ~8% body fat. Been training hardcore for almost a decade now and on gear this is the end of my 3rd year. I’ve clearly achieved and surpassed my...
  2. V

Is Nutrobal (MK-677) a good SARM for a beginner to gain weight?

I am 30, 178 cm, 52 kgs. I am thinking to take Nutrobal (MK-677) to gain weight, along with weighlifting, and proper diet. Is this a good choice, or do you advise any other SARM, like MK 2866, or even lgd? also, is Dssault labs a good company to buy from? I know you guys are probably tired of...
  3. I

Gain weight on keto and 3rd week anavar cycle. This doesn't make sense!

I'm on 3rd week of anavar cycle but I gain 5kgs, this doesn't make sense! Iam now on my 3rd week of anavar, been taking 10mg/day. My focus is to loose body fat and getting lean. I'm a female with 166cm with now 80kg weight. Before I started anavar I was at 75kg. I've been doing keto eating...
  4. I

I'm on keto and 3rd week of anavar but I gain 5kgs! This doesn't make sense!

Hi, Hope you can help my confusion. Iam now on my 3rd week of anavar, been taking 10mg/day. My focus is to loose body fat and getting lean. I'm a female with 166cm with now 80kg weight. Before I started anavar I was at 75kg. I've been doing keto eating cal deficit around 1500cal with high...
Top Bottom