napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

aas

1. B

Seeking SARM Bridge cycle post Contest

Looking for a recommended SARM cycle to implement during my AAS PCT post competition. I am 13 weeks into a 20 week prep. I have lost 20lbs of fat and gained 10lbs of muscle with minimal side effects. I will be reverse dieting into a caloric surplus to add more lean mass this off season. I want...
  2. N

Advanced cycle - guidance needed please

Good Morning Crew, Hope everyone is doing great! Currently coming off my recovery period after a very successful cycle where I kept most of my gains and my recovery was really smooth. Definitely thanks to advice and guidance from Dylan and Rick. THANK YOU. Prepping to run a similar cycle with...
  3. N

Advanced aas/sarms cycle advice - primo primo primo!!!

Good Morning Dylan, Rick, and the whole crew! Currently planning my next advanced AAS cycle. And after running a few very successful AAS and SARMS cycles that you kindly helped me with I am planning my next AAS cycle stacking some compounds together for the first time based on some of your...
  4. J

Advanced Opinions Only Please

Hi all, I was just looking for advanced user opinions/advice on what my upcoming year is going to look like. I do welcome any opinions, but am pre-warning that there is insulin involved for those of us who are triggered by the word :D. I know many of the guys on here are very against, however...
  5. Blue_Shine

AAS Abuse in young adults: lessons from the GDR

Background: the GDR (German Democratic Republic) has sanctioned AAS (Anabolic, Androgenic Steroids) administration to young athletes between 1966-1974 in an attempt to attain world class recognition in athleticism over the Russians (during which time were also professionally doping athletes of...
  6. AsapSlim

Hcg or Hcgenerate? Will they have similiar results

Hello, im thinking about doing a 12 week cycle of test E in the october @ 250mg a week. I was told that most people use hcg at 500iu week 8 but i was wondering if i would be able to use hcgenerate 5ed 1-12 because this is my first pin and im already nervous enough with just test? Or can i just...
  7. J

Humalog

After researching for the last 6 months, I've decided to throw insulin into the mix. Can't afford GH at the levels I need to break through the next barrier, so I've decided to give the slin a run. I understand that dangers, but I've done my research and I'll be taking all the precautionary...
Top Bottom