napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle support

1. S

Dga td

Got my cycle support today for my run starting Sunday. Thanks a ton Dylan. Super fast shipping btw.
  2. S

Need some help

I’ve been training for around 4 years and have recently been trying to train harder than I have before and have taken my eating more seriously. I’m 23 6’3 290lbs with a 23% body fat. I know my bf is high from what I’ve researched. I’ve never taken any SaRms before, but from what I’ve...
  3. D

cycle of LGD-4033 closing phase (last bottle)

Currently about to finish my second bottle of lgd and going to move onto the 3rd and final bottle in a few days. i have been running it at 10mg/ ED since day one of cycle. was wondering if i should up dose to 12 mg or continue to finish out the cycle at the same 10mg ed. any help appreciated
  4. M

Adding to trt

hello guys...I will need some advice so everyone give me your honest opinion...i was thinking to add maybe 300mg EQ to my trt dose of test and go for 20weeks or maybe something like anavar 30mg for 8 weeks or 30mg Turinabol?
  5. M

SUggestions for first EQ cycle

So i am planning to do my first EQ cycle to gain some muscle but still to stay under 10% bf. i have only do 2 cycles before it was test only for 10weeks and test with some oral winstrol for 13weeks,both were 500mg per week. I am 25 years old,about 7-8% bf year round
  6. M

PCT problem

Hello everyone,I was wondering when is the best time to take clomid and nolvadex? I take them before sleep and last few days my sleep is really bad,i wake up every 2 hours
  7. M

Short vs long cycles

Many like short cycles more and said that they are able to keep more gains that way,recover much faster and that is much healthier...I would like to see some of your opinions cause i was planning to go EQ for 16weeks but now I am thinking maybe it is not worth it if it would be so hard to recover
  8. M

PCT after test c cycle

Hello there guys i am just finishing my test cyp cycle that was 500mg per week for 13 weeks,so should I start my pct 2 weeks after last pin or 3?
  9. M

intermittent fasting while on cycle

so does anyone like to do IF while on cycle? or u think it just better to use something like carb backloading to stay lean and gain some muscle?
  10. M

pharmacom TEST CYP 500MG WEEKLY

Right now i am at mid of week 7,really lean and vascular,around 6-7%bf..only thing is that my libido is nothing special,i am never horny like always haha am i the only one or there is some other guys who dont get crazy libido when on test?
  11. J

LGD 4033, GW, and S4 Questions

I am currently running: 10 mgs LGD Daily (Week 6) 50 mgs of S4 Daily (Week 6) 20 mgs of GW Daily (Week 6) HCGenerate Daily DSpark Daily My question is two-fold (well, maybe three or four fold, haha, but we’ll see as I continue typing)… I will start by saying that I am considering running...
Top Bottom