napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

thyroid

1. A

Cycle Question w/ Hypothyroidism

Hey SARMS group -- Semi newbie here at cycle planning... I am preparing my third cycle at the moment. Would love some input. For some backstory, I had a partial thyroid removal a few years ago. I finally dipped into minor hypothyroidism after my last cycle (could be fully unrelated), but it...
  2. B

At a Loss, Low Libido/ED Help Please

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well. I'm officially at a loss and it feels like I'm the only person in the world whos suffering like this, i dont know what i did in my past life to deserve this. I've had a 3 year stint with AAS and i never recovered from my last cycle, however my numbers...
  3. B

Pharma Grade T3?

Hey what’s up everyone?! My usual go to at reliablerxpharmacy.com is out of Liothyronine Sodium. Does anybody know of another source for pharma grade t3? Thanks in advance!
  4. B

Still Trying to Recover: Thyroid, Dopamine or Other?

Hi Guys, brace yourself for a long read! Many of you have known and tried your best to help me on these forums for a couple of years now. I would ask questions in a very panic, desperate state being worried sick about having a limp penis, low libido etc. Today i post my question with a more...
  5. T

T3 powerlifting ( maintaining strength and muscle?

I am currently training for a powerlifting meet . And maintaining weight at 2500 calories. I weigh around 179-180 pounds. height is 5'6. Whenever I try to drop my calories down further , I struggle to diet and my strength / recovery gets affected . I need to drop down more weight to get to my...
Top Bottom