napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pip

1. Mjv89

PIP or more serious?!!

My pin from last Thursday of 200mg of Test-E became a little red by Friday. I usually get a bit sore the next day but never any redness. By Saturday the redness became larger, the location became firm and more sore also hot to the touch. Sunday the redness went away some but still sore and firm...
  2. R

Tips for brewing DHB with less pip

Does anyone have any tips for brewing DHB with less post injection pain? I know about using GSO, is there a better solvent to use for this than Benzyl Benzoate, or will that make any difference?
  3. Mark Diesel

Avoiding PIP question

PIP question I use 500mg/ml test e on cycle. I have found when I mix it with deca 300 or eq 500, the PIP is next to none, but when I use 500 test e solo, it's absolutely horrid. Even when just putting .4cc (200mg) I get inflamed and stupid sore from PIP. I have read it has something to do with...
  4. X

Sustanon and SubQ?

Hey All! I am on trt and I'm injecting Sustanon 250 approximately every two weeks. I have been injecting intramuscularly however whenever I inject I get the worst Post Injection Pain ever no matter what and I am absolutely fed up of having to limp, can't bend down/the pain! etc. I wanted to...
Top Bottom