napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

orals

1. L

Pulsing Orals - 2 Weeks On, 2 Weeks Off (Good Idea or Bad Idea?)

I always get very lethargic on orals if I run them longer than four weeks. My favorites are TBol, Anavar, Winstrol, and Superdrol. I always run them daily with Test C at 200-250mg a week. I understand that TBol, Anavar, and Winstrol can be run every day for 4-6 weeks, while Superdrol is best at...
  2. FinestQueers

🎄 Holiday Special Offer Buy 3 Get 1 Free! 🔥

Holiday Special Offers! https://finestgears.to/product-category/usa-warehouse/usa-9/ https://finestgears.to/product-category/usa-warehouse/usa-15/
  3. FinestQueers

New Finestgears -Build your Ultimate Body Fast

Finestgears.to has been in business for more than 5years. As you know FinestGears has long been known for excellent service and attention to detail. Has a wide range of high-quality anabolic steroids, HGH, and peptides at unbeatable prices. Whether your goal is to gain muscle while...
  4. Cocopiny

Tired on orals

Hey guys, need some advice, I?m running: Tbol: 50mg/d Testosterone enth: 750mg/wk Tren enth: 250mg/W Firstly, I want to hear some cycle scrutiny, or is it decent (I?m an advanced user and have done over 7 cycles before, this is my first time using tren and I have never gone above 500mg test...
  5. Mark Diesel

Cycling Orals on PCT

I was having a discussion with a buddy last week and i was curious to what the forum guys thought about this. I blast and cruise (I have low t), and my buddy who has a lot more experience then I do was saying it would be better to do what he does, which is run 400 test 200 deca year round and...
  6. T

Toxicity regarding orals

Hey Dylan, I just thought of something interesting. (to me) When you say Halotestin is more toxic to the liver than Winstrol for example... we all know it is more toxic, but WHY exactly is that? What is the reason for it being more toxic? Is it because of their chemical structure or something...
  7. H

Advice for a newcomer

--24yrs --6'0 --5 years of Active lifting history including a 9 month pause --225-235lbs --Approx. 20-25% BodyFat --46in Chest --18in Biceps --29in Quads --36in Waist --ENDOMORPH (Build if you follow that) --No prior enhancer use -- My Goal is Fatloss, Health, and Longevity Hello New Fam...
  8. The_Gat5

Domestic orals?

So i was getting stuff from the federal, but that's not an option anymore unfortunately. So far it looks like the only domestic oral sources are IWGF and MGP. Is that everyone?
Top Bottom