napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new cycle

1. T

Opinion on package

Hi Guys, I'm new here, and I'm looking very much forward to hanging out with you guys :-) If you want to know more about me please read more below. I'm looking into getting serious about trying samrs and I'm trying to find the right products, can you tell me what combination of sarms you would...
  2. M

First cycle, help!

Hey guys, I wanna start my cycle soon. I've been doing research for a while now but still have some questions with all this overload of information. FYI I am 5'4 , weight 154 and have a BF of 8-9%. Ive been working out my whole life but actually gotten serious at weight around 2 and half years...
  3. M

First SARMS cycle. Looking for some advice

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to get into my first SARMS cycle and am hoping to get some advice on a stack. I'm 25, 6'2, and about 210. I'm looking to make some strength gains while getting down to the 200 range. Also I want to maintain my cardio endurance for the military. Right now I'm thinking...
  4. L

Need Input On A Healing/Recomp Cycle (SARMS & Peptides)

Hey guys, I'm designing a healing/recomp cycle and could use some input/suggestions/corrections. I'm 22, 6', 205 lbs @ 14%BF. I've been lifting consistently for 8 years. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm currently running Mod-GRF 1-29 &...
Top Bottom