napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

boldenone

1. I

Testosterone and Boldenone(Equipoise) Mix

Hello everyone, I have been searching lately for a mix of some form of Test(Enanthate, Cypionate or preferably Undecanoate) with Boldenone Undecylenate. I have come across only one and it has Test Phenylpropionate in addition to the Cypionate and I will have to pin it EOD so it is not an option...
  2. I

1st cycle, test/boldenone/ out with winstrol.pct recommendations and overall opinion?

Hello everyone, im going to start my first cycle on monday. first of all, stats: Age - 25 Height - 1.79/1.80 ctms. Weight - 165 as today. Body fat % - 15 Years of training -trained from 17 yo to 21 yo. took a break now i have been training for around half a year Complete cycle history...
  3. S

20 Week Boldenone

I find the effects of EQ to be very appealing, and i understand to get the best of these effects you should run it for a 16-20 week cycle. Current proposal: 1-6 50mg Anavar ed 1-20 300mg test-e ew 1-20 600mg EQ ew 10-20 Cardinine + Ostarine pct being at least clomid and nolva a-dex would...
  4. A

EQ stacked with SARMS cycle advice needed

Hello everyone, I am looking for a very mild and low side effect cycle. Equipoise seems to be a steroid that suits into this category. My question now is, could I run an EQ only cycle while stacking it with SARMS if I don't expect huge gains and I am not in a rush to gain a ton of muscle within...
  5. M

SUggestions for first EQ cycle

So i am planning to do my first EQ cycle to gain some muscle but still to stay under 10% bf. i have only do 2 cycles before it was test only for 10weeks and test with some oral winstrol for 13weeks,both were 500mg per week. I am 25 years old,about 7-8% bf year round
  6. M

Pharmacom mix 1

Hello everyone i am interested in using pharmacom mix 1 that has 250mg of test and 200mg of EQ so then it would be 500mg of test 400mg EQ per week for 15 weeks...would it be good cycle or would be better if I buy something else and go like 600mg EQ and 250mg test?
  7. R

First Cycle Advice

Okay so i'm on week 3 of my first cycle heres my stats: Sustanon 250 mg 3 times a week Equipoise (Bolderone) 150 mgs 3 times a week I have pct on hand it is Nolvadex. How long should I run this this cycle? and also, and post cycle therapy advice? herby here would love to hear some...
  8. F

Next cycle dosing? To low? Primo,eq,cyp

I am going to be running cyp at 300mg, eq at 400mg and primo at 300mg a week. This is my first time using eq or primo but in dylan gemelli's video he recommends a hight dose for the eq and primo. Hope he chimes in but all advice is welcome
Top Bottom