napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

superdrol

1. L

Pulsing Orals - 2 Weeks On, 2 Weeks Off (Good Idea or Bad Idea?)

I always get very lethargic on orals if I run them longer than four weeks. My favorites are TBol, Anavar, Winstrol, and Superdrol. I always run them daily with Test C at 200-250mg a week. I understand that TBol, Anavar, and Winstrol can be run every day for 4-6 weeks, while Superdrol is best at...
  2. L

How Much - Low Dose Tren

Hi Dylan, I’ve come to the conclusion that while I’m on TRT… I stay around 150mg of Test C, and I feel good. When I blast and take any oral, I up it to 250mg Test C, and then keep my oral low: - Anavar: 20mg a day for 40 days (by itself, not stacked with anything else besides 250mg Test) -...
  3. Cocopiny

Liquid Superdrol

So I’ve got my hands on liquid/ oil based Superdrol (methyl-Drostanolone) from a very trusted source that I have been using for 3 years without complaint. I’ve tested their stuff multiple times and it’s always came back as stated on the ‘tin’ or very slightly overdosed I can’t find anything...
  4. R

Superdrol Rumors

Hello everyone, So I want to incorporate superdrol into my upcoming cycle. I understand it is a DHT and will not aromatize. HOWEVER, the only thing holding me back are the rumors spread across different forums that it in fact causes gyno within the following months after pct. 1.) Does...
  5. Mjv89

Superdrol

Looking to add some superdrol to my test-e cycle soon. I’d appreciate any feedback on some legit sources
Top Bottom