napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone

1. S

Trenbolone turinabol and test cycle for starters

I am 46, 6.1’ 211 pounds. I am considering to start the trenbolone, turinabol and test cycle for the first time. My ldl cholesterol is generally on the higher side. Looking for recommendations on dosage, do’s and don’t’s and or experiences from someone who would have tried the first time.
  2. N

TREN - the ex-girlfriend I can’t stop thinking about

Happy New Years guys! Advanced PED user with 10+ years of educated and safe (thank you Dylan!) multi-compound cycle experience. 41 years old 6’1 230lbs. 10% BF Training style: Powerlifting/Bodybuilding accessory work (think Hybrid Performance) Goals: Strong and jacked and relatively lean...
  3. Mark Diesel

Prolactin related question regarding nandrolones

Will one nandrolone have a more significant effect on prolactin, between deca and trenbolone? I seem to have more issues with tren than I do with deca, and I was wondering if it was just me. Thanks
  4. B

Trenbolone + GH-RP6 (Wise or Foolish?)

Wazzup Guys , am gonna ask a question that's maybe has been asked b4 :- is it possible , Safe to take Trenbolone A + GH-RP6 on the same Cycle -Considering here the following 1-Appetite (Tren Sometimes Causes loss of Appetite, will the GHRP6 Fight Back the loss of hunger ? is it even...
  5. L

Low dosing Trenbolone, Masteron, Test for 8-12 week cycles.

About to run my fifth cycle. Looking for opinions on how to low dose an 8-12 week cut and still have good results. Trenbolone acetate Testosterone propionate Masteron propionate OCS: Arimidex, cabergolin, milk thistle PCT: Nolvadex, HCG Anyone experienced in doing this and still having...
  6. T

12 week cycle. Test, Masteron, Tren, MENT. Critique please.

Hi all, I have a new cycle prepared and I'm wondering what your thoughts are, especially given I haven't tried MENT yet. All 12 weeks test will be ran at 350 mg a week. (approx of course) I have adex, letro and I'll be running 20g nolvadex from start to finish just as a precautionary. My...
  7. S

Help on Tren + clen + testosterone cycle

about to start my first cutting cycle, been doing research on tren , but cant seem to find any info on dosages to take and how often , i am 189 lbs (about 25-30 body fat)
  8. imimukhi

Cycle Advice

Quick Question Brothers DG RR, Firstly Thank you for the SARMs and the advice to go with them. Dylan, keep posting those vids on Youtube. Some SOLID ADVICE & INFO!!! Some stats first as always to remind you; Age-42 Weight-85KG Height- 5'10" Bf%- 15% So... ..After running 2 cycles of Test I...
  9. T

Second cycle help

I'm starting my second cycle and I've been speaking to a professional bodybuilder who preps people for shows. Stats: 5ft11 23 years 12% body fat Aim: bulk then cut I've been training for years consistently First cycle I ran 300mg test prop only for 12 weeks. Under this bodybuilders advice...
  10. D

Trenbolone Ace

Best testosterone Ester to stack with Tren ace?
  11. D

Trenbolone Ace

I've heard you cannot run TEST CYP with TREN ACE, You have to run TEST PROP with TREN ACE. Is it so? Can I not run Test Cyp with Tren Ace?
  12. E

Trenbolone ace or enthate

Contact EQMAN, 100ML 80.00 99% PURE. Trenbolone Acetate CAS 10161-34-9 Male Sex Hormone Raw Steroid Powders Product name: Trenbolone Acetate OR ENTHAT Alias: Revalor-H; Finaplix; 17-beta-acetoxy-delta-4,9,11-estratrien-3-one; Tren A, Finajet CAS No: 10161-34-9 Assay: 97~101% Appearance...
  13. S

Trenbolone not really first cycle

Gentlemen, good evening Stats: Age-30 H- 5'10 W- 194 BF% 9-10% Training 15 years (father was a power lifter started young) AI- on hand PCT- on hand So this will not be my first cycle but haven't done Tren before. I was one of those young 20 year olds that luckily did not mess me up because I...
  14. Z

Trembolone Acetate Brand

Hello Dylan, I've been watching your videos on YouTube for a while now. I really admire your passion for wanting the best in people by helping them understand the pros and cons of each steroid cycle and also helping people to take the correct dosages of steroid cycles and taking them safely as...
  15. C

Cycle question

I'm thinking about running EQ, test cyp and tren. I though about doing it this way: EQ: 200mg week 1-15 test cyp: 200mg week 6-15 tren enanthate: 200mg week 6-15 whats your opinion about this? should I use other esters in test or tren? should I delay...
  16. O

Estroidal is 154 pg/ml is it high?

Should I be concerned? Currently running tren ace 100 ED with test prop 50ED I have aromisin and arimdex. Also have caber also just because i have caber.. Doesnt mean i can take nolva while on tren to mitigate gyno sides right .. Only thing i feel very slightly is water retention but i think...
Top Bottom