napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

newbie user

1. C

Test E and Primo Cycle. HELP!

Hey guys, I'm a newbie to the steroid and forums world so my apologies in advance. Firstly some info on myself. I'm 5'11, 75 kilos been lifting on and off for the past 3 years and recently decided to get into steroids. I did my first 8 week test e cycle and the results were awesome. And now I...
  2. D

Complete Newbie...Have mercy!

Hey guys I'm a new member after stumbling across DG's videos on Youtube. I'm loving the forum, lots of really good advice and a great bunch of helpful and friendly members. I'm 38 and I've just got back into weight training after a long 2 year hiatus. I know for a fact I have high estrogen...
  3. T

NPP question for a newbie to nandrolones

Hi guys. This is my first post and I've got a question about NPP. But first some stats: I'm a healthy and (relatively) fit 52 year old. I like to use steroids to improve my health and overall condition, rather than for competition or to get huge. I've been weight-training on and off for about...
  4. AsapSlim

Hcg or Hcgenerate? Will they have similiar results

Hello, im thinking about doing a 12 week cycle of test E in the october @ 250mg a week. I was told that most people use hcg at 500iu week 8 but i was wondering if i would be able to use hcgenerate 5ed 1-12 because this is my first pin and im already nervous enough with just test? Or can i just...
  5. P

SUS 250 first timer

So I've decided to go ahead and start my first venture into the dark side----I plan on doing sus 250 1x weekly stacked with D-bol daily for 4 to six weks....what do you think and what should be my pre and post PCT----would sarms be beneficial during my use or after....Please be serious on your...
Top Bottom