napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mk-2866

1. Davz

First SARM Cycle.

Hi, I have read alot here on the forums and I hesitate alot between Rad-140 + cardarine or Ostarine + Cardarine I have played racket sport at national level for the past 18 years (I am 32 years old). I stopped competing last year, and most likely will only play for fun. Covid added me abit of...
  2. B

Chemyo MK-2866

Running my first SARMS cycle and wanted to start mild. I am dosing 20mg/day for the last 11 days of Chemyo Ostarine and haven't seen any results so far. Did I buy from the wrong company or do results just take a while?
  3. F

Ostarine authenticity

Hello all, I'm a newb to SARMs, but I've done a bit of research on them, and I'm interested in using ostarine to maximize the healing of an injury and strengthen the injured site. However, I'm concerned with a pretty fundamental question related to this, which may be obvious to seasoned SARM...
  4. P

Bloodwork/Cycle Questions (NEW MEMBER)

Hi all, my name is Isaac Age: 21 Height: 6'0 Weight: 83.4kg (183lb) Body fat %: 11% Years of training: 4 years Complete cycle history: None PCT for each cycle: N/A Goals: To be absolutely shredded with lean muscle gains Supplements (if any): WPI, BCAA's, Fish Oil. General idea of nutrition: No...
  5. F

Where could i buy good mk-2866(EU)

Hi, i heared theres some places where i could get bad sarms and get some bad unwanted sideaffects and since i dont want that to happen i just wanted to ask where i could buy some legit mk-2866, in the EU if possible
  6. A

Bought MK-2866 and GW-501516 capsules. Are they legit? (See pics)

Bought these two sarms about two weeks ago. Have seen or felt any results since I started the cycle. Do you think they are legit? They are in capsule form so I am skeptical. Label says they're from Biotec Labs in Fort Myers, Florida. let me know what you think.
  7. 2

Suggestion on sarm stack for cutting and some size increase

Hi Dylan, I'm 37 yrs old and wanted to know your suggestion for a SARM stack that will help with cutting and still gaining some lean muscle. I've started cutting about a month ago and I'm currently around ~12%bf at 148lbs (i'm a hard gainer/ectomorph). At the end of Dec I was on 1-Andro from...
  8. M

Cut with EC+MK2866 - PCT help needed

Alright guys, I just finished a 6 weeks cut cycle with based on Ostarine/MK 2866, and have now started PCT. Ephedrine: worked my way up to 80mg per day in first two weeks, then mantained that. Was doing 40/40 but switched to 40/20/20 later on. Caffeine: between 300mg and 500mg per day, taken...
  9. F

First cycle MK-2866 and Clomid

Hello everyone. Obviously I'm a newbie to this site but I just had a couple of questions regarding the cycle and the PCT cycle. First a little background on me. I've been hitting the gym 4 to 5 times a week for almost 2 years now. 20 years old I weigh 170. When I first started working I was...
  10. D

Huge caloric deficit question?

Hey guys gotta question If someone was in a massive caloric deficit, say over 1000 calories below their maintenance but was running mk 2866 would they loose any muscle? Or does mk just really slow down muscle loss but not prevent it 100% Just want a little more info about the muscle sparing...
  11. A

Ultra Recomp Stack + MK-2866 and MK-667

Currently on TRT and looking to start a 1st SARMS cycle. Recomposition is my primary objective, but I'm also interesting in (MK-667 for sleep, appetite, overall wellness) and (MK-2866 for joints, tendon/ligament strength). Any red flags with running MK-667 and MK-2866 in addition to the Ultra...
  12. S

RAD-140 vs LGD: Theory vs Practice

Hello, I've been reading about RAD-140, LGD-4033 and MK-2866 (Ostarine). It's clear that RAD is more powerful than Ostarine (supression is not an issue for me as I'm on TRT) but I'm not so sure about RAD vs LGD. Looking at the anabolic:androgenic ratios, RAD being 20:1 and LGD being 10:1, RAD...
  13. M

8 Week Power Stack

24yrs old 7 years training experience 179lb's @8-10% bodyfat Starting the 8 week power stack soon and was looking for any advice/recommendations. plan is as follows: w1-8: LGD-4033 10mg/d w1-8: RAD-140 10mg/d w1-8: S4 50mg/d depending on vision sides, S4 doses may be increased to 75mg/d after...
  14. S

Just purchased Ostabolic MK-2866, new to sarms

Hey all, I am new to sarms and am about to start my first cycle of Ostabolic. I originally purchased a pill version of MK-2866 from "Diesel Labs" but after reading these threads i tossed the bottle and purchased Ostabolic from sarmsx, as it is my understanding that pill versions of sarms are...
  15. R

MK-2866 Dosing for a female

I am looking for assistance in taking MK-2866. I found info saying to take anywhere between 5mg-12.5mg/day and am really unsure of where to start. Also, the dropper is in ml and I have found multiple conversions for that also. The front of the bottle says 50mg/ml so don't know if it's saying...
  16. S

12 Week Healing Stack

Hello Guys, I'm recovering from a wrist injury 3 weeks ago. I broke my wrist & had surgery on it. I purchased the 12 week healing/recovery stack & started it this past Tuesday. I have spoke to Dylan about the stack. He gave me the break down for the stack. I just want to know if I'm taking the...
  17. I

NEW TO SARMS (Stacking 3) LGD, S4, Osta [Questions / Log]

So I went online and bought S4 Andarine, MK-2866, and LGD-4033. Im 6'1 and weigh around 123 & have never worked out a day in my life (until 4 days ago), (I'm a stick) this is my cycle : LGD-4033 10 MG PERDAY S4 (ANDARINE) 50 MG PER DAY MK-2866 OSTARINE) 25 MG PER DAY For PCT I bought Test 1700...
  18. M

Ostarine(mk-2886) PCT

Hey guys i am planning to do an ostarine cycle 25mg@8 weeks. I read that you should get an aromitiser just in case but i still have a question for the PCT. I saw that dylan recommed a clomid pct after it put i can't get it at the moment. I want to take nolvadex instead, what are the doses you...
Top Bottom