napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

1. S

Cutting cycle questions

Hi I am a new member with the forum! I’m looking to begin a sarms cutting stack. I am currently 101.5 kg, with what I assume to be around 25-30 percent body fat. Most my fat is stored on my belly which is due to what believe is medication side effects of serequel. From the research I’ve done...
  2. L

Pulsing Orals - 2 Weeks On, 2 Weeks Off (Good Idea or Bad Idea?)

I always get very lethargic on orals if I run them longer than four weeks. My favorites are TBol, Anavar, Winstrol, and Superdrol. I always run them daily with Test C at 200-250mg a week. I understand that TBol, Anavar, and Winstrol can be run every day for 4-6 weeks, while Superdrol is best at...
  3. M

Female cycle: Rad/Anavar/Test

Hello, sorry for the long post, im trying to be as accurate as possible. I am looking for some advice on this cycle. Before I start, I am female, & i know most on here will say this is not recommended for females, however i’m aware of the sides, am being monitored by a hormone doc, & know when...
  4. Cocopiny

Recomp/muscle gain cycle advice

Recently finished 16wk cut cycle- slowly increased dosages to a final of- Tren a- (wk4-12 @200mg/wk) 12-16 350mg/wk Test- 500mg/wk (0 for last 2 peak weeks) Winstrol- 20mg-40mg gradual raise, 50mg last 2 wks Masteron p- 300mg wk4-12, 600mg12-16 See before and afters below. I’d say 18% bodyfat...
  5. Dgator86

New Year Recomp Stack for couple

Hi all, I wanted to get some feedback on my stack design for my girlfriend and I. The goals of this is to lose bodyfat and grow muscle. I’m 6’1”, 216 @ 16.5% BF I don’t know hers off hand but she’s in better shape than me as a woman ———— Training: CrossFit - 4+ times per week Standard gym - 3...
  6. N

Domestic Supply Odin Test Cypionate Deca Masteron Dianabol Winstrol Log

What’s up my iSarms community! Very excited to start my cycle log for Odin brand: Test Cypionate Deca Masteron Dianabol Winstrol courtesy of the best in class providers at Domestic Supply. Please see attached photo of how my order arrived. Fantastic and prompt communication from their team...
  7. Cocopiny

Liquid Superdrol

So I’ve got my hands on liquid/ oil based Superdrol (methyl-Drostanolone) from a very trusted source that I have been using for 3 years without complaint. I’ve tested their stuff multiple times and it’s always came back as stated on the ‘tin’ or very slightly overdosed I can’t find anything...
  8. L

Sarms Bulking Stack

Hi isarms I wanted to get some feedback on my sarms bulking stack. Info: age 36, weight 96 kg (lost around 9 kg since mid May 2021). Still trying to lose more weight. I have been working out since age 18, on and off. But this year I started again after a 3 years break. So I would start this...
  9. Cocopiny

Tren to Test Ratio

Hey guys, currently running: Tbol: 50mg/d Tren e: 250mg/W Test e/ 750mg/W I?m asking what?s the optimum ratio of tren to test... I?ve scowered forums and videos and so many conflicting answers, some say you should use double the test for every mg of tren (so 250mg tren for 500mg test) others...
  10. Cocopiny

Tired on orals

Hey guys, need some advice, I?m running: Tbol: 50mg/d Testosterone enth: 750mg/wk Tren enth: 250mg/W Firstly, I want to hear some cycle scrutiny, or is it decent (I?m an advanced user and have done over 7 cycles before, this is my first time using tren and I have never gone above 500mg test...
  11. Z

First Cycle ever... Please help!

Hi all, Hi all, I'm Ale. I want to thank you for all the info you provide in this forum. It helped me undarstanding a lot about steroids and right way to use them. I still have some questions though. So, after weeks of online reading, and lots of arguments with my partner (she's a natty...
  12. OSGear

Buy your cycle from OSGear

Hello, Are you ready to start your cycle? You want the best products, genuine and PREMIUM quality? We have them ALL! Injectable Steroids -> https://osgear.ws/category/injectable-steroids Oral Steroids -> https://osgear.ws/category/oral-steroids PCT ->...
  13. C

Test, Deca, and EQ Cycle Feedback

6 ft 3 in 222 lbs 12% BF 35 years old 4 previous cycles This cycle: Test Cyp, 400 mg/wk (wk1-16) EQ, 600 mg/wk (wk1-16) Deca, 500 mg/wk (wk1-14) Tbol, 50mg/day (wk1-6) Cabergolin, .25 mg/e3d (wk1-16) Aromasin , 12.5 mg/eod (wk1-16) PCT: Return to TRT...
  14. M

MK667/GW Cycle

Just looking for some opinions here. Stats 29yrs, 190lbs 5'8" 11% bf played college football, workout daily, have ran 3 sarms cycles in the past. Blood work is good. I have bought some MK677(Nutrobal) and Some Gw/Caradrine from a forum approved reputable source. I have ran Ostarine and...
  15. S

Ostarine cycle Testicle pain (week 3 of 25mg)

Hello all, So I started liquid OStarine 3 weeks ago at 25 mg a day. Goal is to do 12 weeks Just started getting some minor testicle ache that has lasted the past 3/4 days now... Woke up today and it is definitely feeling better. I know Ostarine has potential to suppress Testosterone but based...
  16. M

Newbie Test Cyp cycle and post cycle advise

Hi guys sure it's been asked before but need some advice as I've just started test cyp 10 week cycle. - Taking 200mg every Monday eve and Friday Monday (started today). - I've been advised to take T3 25 twice daily throughout cycle. Post cycle T3 25 for 2 weeks and 1 clomid everyday for 4...
  17. J

First Cycle (Yearly Routine?) (10 weeks)

Thought I run through the description of my first cycle here to get some input and learn from you guys to see what needs improvement, definitely wana make this worthwhile and safe as well. Also wanted to ask if this is something that I can do once per year type of thing, if thats a possibility...
  18. T

First time SARM user.

Good Evening, I just wanted to get an opinion on this matter. This is my first time that I'm going into SARMS. I've done a lot of research before deciding to get into this. I've been working out and keeping my diet in check consistently for a year now. Getting my bloodwork done tomorrow before...
  19. V

Firt Time SARM Cycle Requesting advice

I have a background of 2 prior cycles of PH so I'm not new to cycling. Ive read up on how these compounds work and decided to plan a cycle. The issue is there are a lot of different compounds and I don't know which one or combination of different ones to use, or how much of each to run. So far...
  20. S

First Cycle review and advice

Hello everyone, I am planning out my first steroid cycle and right now this is what my plan is, any advice or recommendations is appreciated. I will be competing in my first show on July 25th. BW: 152 Ht: 5 foot 6 Week 1-12 injectables: 75mg Masteron prop every other day bringing me to...
Top Bottom