napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

gyno help

1. G

Steroid use as a teen. Need help!

Alright short briefing. I ran a dianabol and test cycle with no inhibitor and no I have minor but noticeable by me and by others at some angles and if felt. It personally bothers me and I’m more than willing to remove gyno this minor even if it’s a couple thousand dollars. I recently turned 17...
  2. RUCingdsgainz

To Letro or not to Letro?

2 weeks left in my 12 week test only cycle kick started with T-Bol So got a mild case of gyno going in left pec left nipple is sensative but only hurts when squeezed and it's more of moderate discomfort. when felt tiny swelling compared to right side super minor can't see only feel. Have been...
  3. R

First Cycle, Gyno Onset

Hey guys, if you're reading this thank you in advance for taking the time. Anyway I am currently running 1.5cc of Test Prop every other day and I have been on Arimidex from the get go, I take a quarter tab every day along with my vitamins rather than half tab every other day which is the norm...
  4. B

Gyno and Letro side effects

Hey guys, I've got some gyno from a previous cycle when I was dumb and ignorant in college. I figured I'd give a strong dose of nolva a try as surgery isn't an option financially right now. I'm finishing an OTC PH cycle in a few days, I've got a PCT set up and also have Nolva which I'll run at...
  5. L

I need help please. Gyno

Hello I'm 24 years old I have been lifting for 5 years I have gyno from a trenavar cycle. I haven't been on any steroids.or pro hormone and I got blood work done. My prolactin is at 5.6miu/ml, my estrogen is at 41pg/ml and my testosterone is at 89.6pg/ml and my total test is at 449ng/dl i can't...
Top Bottom