napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

girl

1. S

Sarala's 9.5 th week review

Hi all, A bit late here. But I'm back with full strength and more. Several changes that I haven't seen before. I grow a full inch arm circumference (this is huge for my 5'3 height), shoulder caps, my jaw muscles tho ahahahahah make my face rounder,; lower body soleus and outer thigh muscles...
  2. S

Sarala's 8th week review

Hi there, Because I was forced to take week7 off from the gym, I have been incorporating slow cardio in week 8. I have also decreased my caloric intake around 200 to 300 cal a day. I'm now sitting at 146 a little bit lighter (2 lbs in a week for my 5'3 frame) and have not checked my bf, (you'll...
  3. S

Sarala's 7th week review.................cold made me crazy

You can only plan all you want but life throw you a curve ball. I've spent the last 5 days sick of cold I got from the lady across my office. Arghh. Out of the gym for 5 days. The good news is before I got sick, I was at 148 (the heaviest I've been on this first cycle). As my head keep saying...
  4. S

Sarala's 6 weeks update on first time SARMS usage

Sarala's week 6 progress……sarms got me marriage proposals lol…...........jk So the biggest change this week was Size. And where I put on my size. My week 6 ends tomorrow. I went up 2 clothing sizes and except the waist went the other direction. Shoulders and thighs are most noticeable...
  5. S

Sarala's 5 weeks update on first time SARMS usage

Here we go, The fifth week has been the most changing for me and it felt like the change happened overnight. Before: 11.5, ---I am now in 10.1BF lean. Keeping all factors the same (no diet down, same workout routines). Before: 148 lbs, ---I am now at 145 lbs though. Before: 85% regular...
  6. S

Sarala's 4-week-old arms update

I noticed a huge change in the last 3 days, I'm getting a pretty long term pump; my upper body is just stiff. Especially after upper body exercises. Noticeably hardening of muscles. SR has been a great help. Thinning out the skin around lower abs. My gluteus medium and external obliques are...
  7. S

Female (37yo) thinking about using Winstrol for the first time.

Hi All, Sarala here. Newbie to the forum. Have been lifting and competed in the past (no gear). I'm 5'4 currently at 140lbs, I am in shape all year around, always watch what I eat. When I say I'm in shape, you know, visible abs. Work out 4-5 times a week. Last year I tried Anavar for the very...
Top Bottom