napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

fasting

1. J

Post Workout Fast during SARM cycle

Hey guys I was wondering if it would be a bad very idea to fast for about 4 Hours after your workout. I train first thing in the morning and fasting helps me with productivity for the rest of the morning. I'm doing a recomp cycle (LGD-4033, Ostarine, GW-501516, MK-677) and my macros are...
  2. G

MK 677 and Fasting

Planning to use 12.5mg of MK 677 in the morning and 12.5 in the late afternoon (before bed). I have read some say that it doesn't matter if you eat around the time your take it. I have heard others say you want to be fasting for an hour before taking and an hour after taking it. Which is it...
  3. B

44 Year Old - First Cycle Looking for Advice

Hi Everyone. This site has been super helpful in learning about SARMS. I'm so glad I found this forum before making any purchases. I was about to pull the trigger on some things from EA...and I would have regretted it based upon the experts I'm reading here at iSARMS. Thanks again for saving...
  4. F

Dieting on SARMS!?

Hey fam! i've just started my first sarm cycle ever! currently running LGD, GW and osta. (running this for 8weeks) then im doing a mini pct then im running osta and gw for another 8 weeks. im 21 years old, 188cm and about 87-88kgs atm. i'd say my bodyfat is around 11% ish atm. my maintence is...
Top Bottom