napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

suppression

1. K

Rad140, ostarine, LGD bad sides

Hi all, I've realised that I've been doing an excessive cycle and I'm 5 weeks into my cycle consisting of lgd 8mg, ostarine 20mg, rad140 20mg. Past week I've experiences bad sleep, sweating a lot especially in my sleep, tiredness and lethargy, and yesturday my blood pressure was 166/88 causing...
  2. U

Very Low T and Ostarine

I'm 23, a newbie to SARMs, and I started a 6 week ostarine cycle about 2 weeks ago at 20 mg/day to test the waters. I've also had "depression" for close to 6 months and have been on a SSRI, just went off of it. I went into the doctor last week to get my testosterone checked, and my free test...
  3. L

SARMS that cause suppression

Hi Guys, As I've been reading, not all SARMs are created equal. Therefore, I'd like to know a little bit more about the SARMs that actually cause test suppression on a 8-12 week cycle. Thanks in advance.
  4. L

How to track suppression during cycles

Hi everyone, thisis my 1st post and I'm looking to run my 1st SARMs cycle and I have a pretty general question. One of the most important thing be be wary of while runing any sort of cycle, be it steroid or SARMS, is testosterone supression. However, when people report their experiences they...
  5. S

Elevated liver function and testosterone suppression from Sarms

I was under the impression that Sarms cause very low suppression of testosterone and are liver safe. I recently did a 8 week cycle of (s4, ostarine, cardarine) followed by a 3 week pct of clomid at 12.5 mg a day, along with 2 natural test boosters, and then ran a 4 week cycle of (s4, ostarine...
Top Bottom