napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

stack

1. Cocopiny

Low Dose tren; any point in it?

Current stack: 5 wks 12 wk stack First 4 weeks: 50mg tbol/d Test enth: 750mg/W Tren enth 250mg/W Okay so to cut things short, I can?t handle 250mg tren/ wk. Too much anxiety, can?t sleep, too tired, however results had been amazing, bench went from 100 for 10 to 120 for 5, clearly gained...
  2. N

First SARMS Stack

Hey Dylan was wondering if you could help me out. Height: 6'0 Weight: 198 Pounds / 16% Body Fat Age: 22 Did a 12 week Ostarine cycle last year and saw slight gains along side some fat loss and strength increases in the major lifts - stayed the same body weight. Have been weight training for...
  3. T

First time SARM user.

Good Evening, I just wanted to get an opinion on this matter. This is my first time that I'm going into SARMS. I've done a lot of research before deciding to get into this. I've been working out and keeping my diet in check consistently for a year now. Getting my bloodwork done tomorrow before...
  4. B

1st SARMs Experience

Hey guys, I'm looking to do my 1st SARMs stack and would like to know what you think. How well do LGD-4033, RAD-140, and MK-677 stack. Not looking to make massive gains, but would like some help getting over a plateau. Never used anything stronger than prohormones in the past. Much...
  5. X

4 week cutting stack. PCT

So I bought the 4 week cutting stack on esarm. Do i need a PCT after this cycle? If so what is a good PCT stack?
  6. A

Need help on possible stack

Hi guys, Just came off a month off GW501516 and I was super unimpressed with the results regarding fat loss..which is my aim. Been out the game for a while so needing some advice to come back from the experts. Possible options as I am a lady: Anavar: Anavar 5 (Female Edition) Oxandrolone 5mg...
  7. R

Bulk cycle advice + questions

Hello. I am looking to start a cycle. I am 25, 5'10, 170lbs , about 8% bf. My major goal is to gain as much muscle mass as I possibly can in 12 weeks. Muscle that will stay even after I quit the cycle, not just water weight. I am willing to spend a few hundred, I don't want to spend more than...
  8. L

Stacking S-4, LGD-4033, and RAD-140

I'm planning on beginning a sarm stack cycle with S-4, LGD-4033, and RAD-140 for 4 weeks, and I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions about how to do most effectively and safely. Also, what would be a good dose and PCT for this cycle? Here's my situation: I'm 19 years old...
  9. H

Stack with Hypothyroidism Advice

I've been on medication for hypothyroidism for 14 years. My metabolism wavers at best and I struggle with weight loss and muscle gain. I've also got a few nagging injuries. Looking to take a stack that will help boost my metabolism, increase fat loss, strength and injury recovery. From what I've...
  10. Y

Help Mr.Gemelli!

Hey Mr.Gemelli, Big fan. I have a few questions. I am new to SARMs and would like to do a cycle for some real bulking results. (never taken anything before, ever. I am 24) What stack should I do? What are the protocols for during stack PCT, and after stack PCT? (Dosages, times, etc.) Can I...
  11. T

To SARM stack or not to stack?

Hey guys. I'm already pretty lean. Under 10%. Would you reccomend a stack to drop the last few % or would a single SARM like GW work?
  12. S

Sarms Stack

I realize this may seem like a redundant thread, but I want info based on my experience. I've run LGD-4033 twice. I get nice full looking muscle with no bloat - truly amazing stuff. Once for 6 weeks @ 5mg/wk1, then 10mg the rest of the way - results exceeded expectations and I only needed OTC...
  13. O

shred transformation

I am 27 yrs old, 6'3", 170, and 10% body fat. This will be my first time cycle. I have been working out for the past two years. I am currently on a dirty bulk diet counting my Carbs and calories. It has always been hard to gain weight. My goal is to pack on solid muscle and increase my weight...
  14. 2

Suggestion on sarm stack for cutting and some size increase

Hi Dylan, I'm 37 yrs old and wanted to know your suggestion for a SARM stack that will help with cutting and still gaining some lean muscle. I've started cutting about a month ago and I'm currently around ~12%bf at 148lbs (i'm a hard gainer/ectomorph). At the end of Dec I was on 1-Andro from...
  15. D

Help with stack please?

Hey guys, new to this site. Just had a question about an ideal stack for me. 6’3” 220lbs 27yrs and want to gain some muscle and maybe lean out a bit. So far I’m thinking of stacking lgd-4033 and s4. Any recommendations? Are these two fine by themselves or should I add a third like RAD140...
  16. RUCingdsgainz

Stacking Test boosters and SARMS?

My question is if you run a test booster say for instance D-Aspartic acid and Tribulous with a sarms stack will that counter balance the suppression of natural testosterone that we know sarms do? If not totally get rid of the suppression but at least aid in making for an easy recovery?
  17. S

SARMS Stack help Female

I am a female, 29 yr old. Looking to lose some fat and add muscle. I'm on the fluffy side, around 5'3 145 lbs, I don't know body fat maybe around 30%. Just wondering where I should put my focus (build muscle first lose fat second) and what is the safest option in regards to a sarms stack. I...
  18. J

Bulking SARM Stack (LGD4033 + RAD140) - 12 weeks

Hey guys, I'm 20, been lifting for 2 years and I really want to pack on some good quality mass and so I turned to this stack. I'm 5ft6, 148lbs, at around 13% bodyfat. I'm currently on 3150 cals, 158p, 105f, 393c. I follow a flexible dieting lifestyle but I keep to the 70/30 clean/dirty foods...
  19. C

Stacking S4

I have a quick question on stacking S4. I want to lose some body fat and still build lean muscle. (Nice cut look) What sarm would stack great with s4 and what would the dosage with s4 and the other sarms be per day. Also im guessing it would be a 12 week cycle and that would mean and short pct...
  20. J

Natural lifter vs SARMS lifter - How much extra muscle can I put on?

Hey guys, Obviously this question is incredibly difficult to answer accurately, but I am just looking for a ballpark figure so I can justify the cost of the SARMS against muscle gain. Are my expectations below unrealistic? 1. Over a 12 week SARMS triple bulking stack, is it reasonable to...
Top Bottom