napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

recovery

1. C

T3-T4 for Fat-Loss/Recovery

I've been looking to add either one or both to my existing stack since I've heard such glowing reviews from people at the gym. I'd be happy if someone else could share their experiences with the community here. Would anyone recommend it?
  2. P

Ostarine vs hgh and bpc 157 tb 500

Dear forumguys and MR. Gemelli, Do you consider mk2866 (with or without mk 677) as a better healing tool versus hgh and/or bpc 157 and tb 500? I read lots of great healing effects of ostarine and i really wanna try this one out. I have tried hgh in the past but it didnt seem to work really well...
  3. T

Maybe I’m just getting old...

Seriously though 34yr male, 190lb, 5’9” bf around 20%. I have been powerlifting for a couple years now. I’m not really looking to get crazy cut, just looking to recover from small injuries a little faster without loosing 4 months of training. I’ve had a bad back since my early 20s and I feel it...
  4. H

Stack with Hypothyroidism Advice

I've been on medication for hypothyroidism for 14 years. My metabolism wavers at best and I struggle with weight loss and muscle gain. I've also got a few nagging injuries. Looking to take a stack that will help boost my metabolism, increase fat loss, strength and injury recovery. From what I've...
  5. P

ORIF ankle surgery recovery

Hey Dylan, this is my first post. I had 2 screws put in my legs to put my ankle back together after fracturing my fibula and completely dislocating my ankle and tearing all the ligaments in it. This all happened on July 10th. I was non weight bearing for 6 weeks and started physical therapy...
  6. B

Need Help Recovering, advice please!

Here's my current bloodwork: Test : 540 (standard range 249.0 - 836.0) LH: 4.1 FSH: 1.4 TSH: 2.04 My last cycle was Test E 500mg for 12 weeks and it ended late 2015/early 2016. I'm pretty sure I recovered fine (I did HCG 250 iu 2x per week after last pin, plus clomid/Nolva afterwards) I...
  7. R

Torn bicep recovery.

Hey guys! I tore my bicep two weeks ago (Cross Fit, don't judge) and I will be having surgery on it sometime next week. Can anyone suggest anything that might help speed recovery? A few things that I have read so far are: Calcium Vitamin D Collagen no sugar Physical therapy through my...
  8. J

Using HCG

What are the benefits of using HCG? Do you recover faster by using HCG before the PCT?
  9. Blue_Shine

Bodybuilding and SLEEPING PILLS – an essential recovery guide

Hey all! This piece was inspired by a conversation I had with a couple of pro bodybuilders from the EU circuits, which clued me in as to the utter misconception regarding this issue. I recommend ANY professional/AAS-using athlete know this information as It may save your career/progress...
  10. LB_Patriot

Interested in MK-677 Ibutamoren

Good Morning, This is my first post on the iSarms Forum. I'm looking forward to being part of the community here. I am new to SARMS but not new to bodybuilding overall. I'm going to preface with my complete stats as it's important to get a background before I present my...
Top Bottom