napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

question

1. R

Question on Generic HGH Injecting

Hi, I previously made a thread but I didn't really clarify the details so here is an update: I bought the BAC Water from Amino Asylum (about 20ML), and I purchased 150 IU Generic HGH from a trusted vendor via email. There are 10 vials in the entire kit (I'm assuming that would mean 15 IU's per...
  2. R

Question on Generic HGH Dosing

Hi, I order a kit of 150 IU Generic HGH but I didn't get any instructions on how to use it or mix it. The kit came with 6 vials with the HGH Powder and I also ordered a 2 packs of BAC Water 20 ML from amino asylum. How much BAC Water do I need for each Vial in the 150 IU Generic HGH Kit?
  3. J

First cycle - Tri Test

Would running tri test (Test dec -200mg, Test c-100mg, and Test e-100mg) at 400mg/week for 12 weeks be good for a first cycle? 26 YO with 6+ years of training. 6ft, 170, 12%bf. Want to increase my strength as much as possible with putting on as little weight as possible. Would like to stay...
  4. N

Mk 677 pill storage

Hey guys quiick question. I left mk mk677 pils in my car by mistake with temps at minus 22 degrees celcius. Still good to use?
  5. T

Opinion on package

Hi Guys, I'm new here, and I'm looking very much forward to hanging out with you guys :-) If you want to know more about me please read more below. I'm looking into getting serious about trying samrs and I'm trying to find the right products, can you tell me what combination of sarms you would...
  6. C

Aromatase Inhibitor Question

Hello everyone. I need to understand this correctly: Should i run an Aromatase Inhibitor DURING my 12 weeks Test E cycle, or should i only do that if i'm having high estrogen levels during the cycle?
Top Bottom