napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mk2866

1. C

New Cutting Cycle: mk2866, mk677, gw501516

Hey team, I hope you're all well and have a lovely Christmas Break... I'm planning a new cutting cycle, I'm 34yo, 105kg and looking to drop to 95kg over next 12 weeks. I do a lot of crossfit and Olympic lifting and currently sat around 20% bodyfat. I have a couple of years experience with...
  2. P

Ostarine beginner question

So I?m currently in an awkward point in my fitness journey right now, where I?m not quite as lean as I?d like to be, but I?m also not quite as big as I?d like to be. I?ve been extensively researching SARMs to see what the cost/benefits are, and which compound would best help with body...
  3. T

Auslabs reviews

Hey bros, Old man wants to do a stack of MK-2866 and MK-677, I’m helping him out and trying to source QUALITY products. After speaking with SARMSX they’ve informed me that they can no longer ship to Australia due to customs issues. Is auslabs reliable? Or if not are there any companies based...
  4. T

New to isarms/introduction/stack questions/concerns

Hey everyone, I'll start off by introducing myself. My name is Tex from Australia, I am about to turn 21 years old and have been lifting seriously for just over a year. I am currently 181cm tall, weighing 86kg (189lb) at 15%BF. Last year I bulked hard for around 8 months and saw myself put on...
  5. S

Mk-2866 mk-677 lgd-4033??

Hey everyone, I recently purchased my second stack of MK-2866 and LGD-4033 but received MK-2866 and MK-677. I was told I would be sent out LGD-4033 and to keep the MK-677 and run it altogether. I've done a bit of research on MK-677 and it doesn't very safe from what I've read... Anyone have any...
  6. H

Mk 2866 first cycle question

Hey all i've been lifting naturally for about 1.5 years and i've been reading about sarms for a long time now. I'm 19, 6'0" about 165-170lbs never checked my bf but i'd assume about 18-20%. My goal is to lose fat since i've got a history as skinny fat but have dealt with it a bit through...
  7. B

Ostarine Aus Source

Hey guys Pretty straight forward, anyone know a legit site to order Ostarine for delivery to Sydney Australia. Can anyone share their experiences with the product Much appreciated
  8. O

First time SARM user - Need Advice

Hi folks, I have been lifting for over 3 years now. m 30 years old, height 182cm, weight 168lbs. I had a accident about a month ago and have recently recovered from a clavicle fracture. I am planning to take SARM post my strengthening training for 8 weeks. RAD 140 - 20mg a day MK 2866 -...
  9. J

Sarms and PCT - Some question + cycle report RAD140 + MK2866

Hello everyone. That's my first post, any help will be welcome. I am 35yo, 6 feet tall, and had 195 pounds 3 months ago (about 25% BF - SAD). Last few years I was sedentary, but I have "the know how to work out" cause in the twentys I trained a lot... so, I needed a push, and that push was RAD...
  10. D

is my stack ok????

ive been going strong for about a year all nat i went from 157lbs to 185 i just ordered my first cycle of sarms i ordered MK-2866 RAD140 GW501516 LGD-3303 is this a good stack and what all do i need to do for a successful cycle??
  11. H

Mk2866

Hey Dylan Ive been reading and doing my research on SARMS and anabolics for about 2 months now I have decided I'm ready to start on a cycle. I was leaning towards running 300 mg of test but recently decided that I'm going to go with SARMS. I went on SARMSX.com and I'm a little confused on how...
  12. P

MK-2866 Alpha Laboratories

Hi Guys, I came across this ostarine from Alpha Labs.... Cannot find any proper info about this brand... have any one of you heard about them? (I live in Malaysia and I'm afraid it is some local non genuine shit)
  13. F

My First cycle : Honest opinion !

Hi Everyone, First i would like to thank everyone who have helped me whether directly or indirectly. My Name is Fady i have been going to the gym for 7 to 8 years now,with lots of phases of on and off unfortunately . I'm playing : Weight lifting,p90x,crossfit ,les mills....etc.Previously i...
  14. foxb

Deloads / deloading on SARMs GW-501516 Cardarine & MK2866 Ostarine ?

I am about to start a 12week MK2866 + 16week GW-501516 cycle for the first time. How do I go about deload planning in my normal training routine? Every 6 weeks as always, or do I need less deloads, since these SARMs should give me more endurance, faster recovery, more energy and improved...
  15. F

Second SARM cycle, LGD and should I stack it with anything?

So it's my second SARM cycle and from I've been reading LGD is the strongest sarm but is also a lot more suppressive than the rest. On my other post other members have recommended stacking LGD with RAD but from what I'm reading this is very suppressive. I ran MK2866 for almost 12 weeks now and...
  16. H

need advice for mk2866

Hello, planning to do a leanbulk, btw..I`m pretty sure I haven`t reached my natural limit yet and at the moment I am not considering to take AAS. My stats are: 150lb s weight at bodyfat of 10% and a height of 5`6 ft. My plan for the future is to pack on around 25lbs of lean muscle mass, trying...
  17. F

Sarms cycle PCT advice needed! Please help!q

Sarms cycle PCT advice needed! Please help! Hey guys. I'm new to Sarms. This will be my first cycle using it. I plan on doing a tripple stack of Osterine(Mk2866)-30mg/day Cardarine(Gw-50516)-20mg/day. & Testolone(Rad-140)-20mg/day For a 8 week cycle. I am 21 y/o Weight:220 And body fat is...
  18. J

Overdosing protocol...

So I'm currently running a stack of MK2866 and S4. I'm in the second week now and have definitely felt stronger and more durable in my workouts. I realized today though that during my first week of the cycle I accidentally dosed twice the amount of MK2866 that is recommended (ran 50 mg daily...
  19. samsonbryant

MK 2866 expectations?

so ill do a log when i actually start but what can i expect as far as sides, pumps, recovery, strength ect. stats are 165lbs and 13.5 %bf, cycle goals are a mini recomp, hope to achieve 170lbs and around 12%bf, is that realistic. also when doing the pct with gw should i be able to get even...
  20. J

Just getting Started with SARMs

A little about myself and what led up to taking action: My name is Justin. I just joined this forum and wanted to introduce myself as I need a place to post my progress and results. I am an endomorph, which means I can gain weight easily and have to work hard at looking and feeling good. To...
Top Bottom