napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hcg

1. RUCingdsgainz

PCT coming up HCG question

So I’m two months into my cycle and PCT is coming up. Going to do my usual Post CT, chlomid,nova,aromosin,gw but I want to try HCG simply for am I right to go with 3000 IUs a week for the last 4 weeks of my cycle ???
  2. B

Still Trying to Recover: Thyroid, Dopamine or Other?

Hi Guys, brace yourself for a long read! Many of you have known and tried your best to help me on these forums for a couple of years now. I would ask questions in a very panic, desperate state being worried sick about having a limp penis, low libido etc. Today i post my question with a more...
  3. S

Questions about HCG. Where does Dylan stand?

Looking to hear Dylan's stance on HCG in lieu of the recent YouTube videos by the Spartan claiming that PCT is NOT necessary if you take HCG simultaneously and in conjunction with your Test. Please, let us know the facts.
  4. B

To Use HCG or Not?

Firstly I’d like to start by posting my most current labs as of 10/30/2017: Prolactin: 6.5 (2-18 ng/mL) E2: 55 (< OR = 39 pg/mL) HIGH Test: 783 (250-827 ng/dL) FSH: 2.5 (1.6-8 mIU/mL) LH: 5.0 (1.5-9.3 mIU/mL) TESTOSTERONE, FREE: 86.9 (46.0-224.0 pg/mL) SHBG: 50 (10-50 nmol/L) As you would...
  5. N

nupert77 Intro

Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum and so this will serve as my introduction 40 years old 270 lbs 6'1" 15-20% body fat I've been lifting on and off since high school, graduated 1995 and then really made it more of a lifestyle while enlisted, USMC 0341. 95-99. Did another 4 years in the...
  6. U

Hcg on cycle

I am about to start my first test e cycle on January 1st and my plan was to run hcg right the way through at 250iu twice per week, last injection same day as last test injection then pct 2 weeks later I've just seen Dylan's video saying run hcg 4-6 weeks max at the end of the cycle My question...
  7. B

Vacaition mid cycle

hey guys. im running 400mg of primo 250 mg of test e ew 10 mg mk677 ed for 16 weeks i take 200mg primo and 250 mg test e evry sunday 200 mg of primo evry thursday im going og holidays in january. 12 days gone i need to fly. now i start think what is the best solution for me to not fuck the...
  8. M

Post CT & TRT

I saw your video on the new DGA Post CT. I was wondering if you can use this on cycle/trt(rather than HCG), and what the dosage & frequency would be. Much appreciated
  9. H

when to take HCG during the last 4 weeks of a cycle

hey guys, after watching videos of Dylans, something confusing came up to me and i want some clarification on this. I know some basic stuff such as we should never go more than 1000ius a week, hcg should never be used in PCT, and hcg should not be used more than 4~6 weeks So let's say i'm...
  10. B

2nd PCT Advice?

What's up guys I'm currently waiting for bloodwork on E2 and Prolactin as well as general T levels and such. I'm waiting ever so patiently but in the event my urologist isn't helpful and or won't prescribe me anything, I wanted to get some advice on a second PCT option. My current levels...
  11. K

PCT after complete shutdown

Whats the best way to kick start natural test production AFTER ive already stopped gear? Unfortunately my natural system has shut down completely and i can tell you its no joke! I came across your helpful videos a little late this time. Next time ill be ready! But for now is hcg out of the...
  12. C

PCT after 1 year of trt 100 mg test cypionate a week

Hi Guys, have a question on the recommend protocol for pct after a year of a standard 100 mg a week cypionate dosage after a year of trt. I intend to utilize clomid but would like dosage parameters. Details below. I was on trt for about 1 year straight. The anti aging clinic gave me 200 mg...
  13. J

Using HCG

What are the benefits of using HCG? Do you recover faster by using HCG before the PCT?
  14. M

Test dbol deca 2nd cycle

G'day everyone been lurking for a while big fan of Dylan Gemelli. Planning to run my second cycle test dbol deca I'm looking for some more info on how to run the cycle properly and safely. First cycle was test 500 mg week and dbol 30 mg for 4 weeks, didn't take any AI and got big like a balloon...
  15. X

HCG and TRT!

Hi Dylan & all the Gang! Query: I've been on TRT now for about 4 months and i was thinking of running HCG at approximately 500 I.U. twice a week for four weeks as you've recommended in your video. By doing so for those four weeks should I cut down on how much Testosterone I inject? I'm really...
  16. K

Recomp steroid cycle. Can i start sarms before pct? (regaining mass)

Wassup guys! I wanna thank Dylan for the amazing info and all the wise guys on this forum, you've been a great source of info before I registered and just read on this forum. Don't want to name you guys cause I don't want to leave someone out but you know who you are! Anyways, I'm 5'10, 83kg...
  17. Romes20

New to TRT and curious about your guys' HCG protocols

Stats refresher- 33 years old next month, 6', currently 201lbs, 12%bf, been lifting religiously for about 5 years, in gym for 8. Cycle history- 1st: 8 weeks Test Prop @100mg eod, Arimidex .25eod, Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 2nd: 12 weeks Test Cyp @400mg/wk, Tbol 60mg weeks 1-6, Proviron 50mg last 5...
  18. J

HCG usage/dosages

Just watched Dylan's video on HCG. I heard him say no more then 1000ius a week, with that being said I am running 250ius eod which breaks down to 1000 a week. Is this ok, or do I need to run 599 2x a week? Or is it the same shit? Sorry for the question just want to make sure I'm doing it the...
  19. 44YOGearHead

hipocampus.me Pregnyl 5000 iu (HCG)

Pregnyl 5000 iu (HCG) Price: $24.72–$28.42 Pregnyl 5000 iu 1 ampoule HCG 5000 iu + 1 ampoule solvent BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT!! • 8% discount if you order more than 5 units. •15% discount if you order more than 10 units. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a peptide...
  20. ApexVallen

Case study: hCG restores testosterone production after steroids use

I thought this was an interesting article: I guess the moral is don't abuse any steroids on the assumption that if you screw up or cycle for too long or skip PCTs that you will be able to just take a bunch of HCG (or clomid and nolva) and you'll be back to 100%. Doesn't quite work that way.
Top Bottom