napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

fat loss

1. JohnnyBukkake69

Possible 3rd Cycle...

Hello Everyone! Probably should have posted on here for my first cycle but better late than never! I am looking at shredding down. Currently 170lbs and 20% Bodyfat. I am a fitness coach of 5 years and pursuing my master's in Strength and Conditioning so I feel like I have the "basics" down as...
  2. O

Oldman ready for a comeback

Hey guys. Brand new to the board. Looking to take make the move to get back to my younger self. I'm 49 years old and 4 years since I trained regular. I have gained 40 lbs of pure fat in the mean time. I'm looking advice on a jumpstart. Routines, Products, dosages, etc... Plus what to take Post...
  3. C

New & First Cycle Questions

Hi guys... Brand new here although I've been reading up for a few weeks now... Planning my first cycle (ever (of anything)) and looking for a bit of guidance... I recently had some devastating news and as such am in the worst shape of my life... I used to competitively compete at CrossFit to an...
  4. G

New to SARMs. Female, wanting to lean out.

Hey all, Ive been interested in SARMs for about a year now and haven't really done anything with this interest. I have a few male friends who are currently using to bulk up. All im wanting to do is shed a few kgs, lean up and get stronger. Some background knowledge: im 22, female, 6"1 and...
  5. M

A Novice Powerlifter New to SARMS, Questions about how to cycle and maintain health

So I'm a novice powerlifter who was considering Homeopathic HGH to increase my height (due to my insecurity and my own problems) but found that SARMS may be able to help me all around in terms of my goals. Size, HGH production increase, and strength along with a leaner body mass. What I'm asking...
  6. S

Overwheeled a bit - Need assistance with what I've got.

I'm sure this is going to be a question that is asked OFTEN!!!!! Im'a ask it anyway. So here is what I got. Here is what I would like. And here is where I'm at. What I got: 2 x GW501516 1 x MK-677 1 x MK-2866 1 x SR9009 1 x S4 1 x LGD4033 What I would like to do: I'm willing to grab other...
  7. J

Need advice for Ostarine and Cutting

Hey guys, So I just ordered some Ostarine and I'm super excited to start my first ever cycle! I'm using it for recomposition purposes, but I need some advice when it comes to my bodyfat loss. I was quite fat and have dropped from 32% bodyfat (255 lbs) in November down to 17.5% bodyfat (194 lbs)...
  8. R

NEW TO SARMS, Want Some Advice

Im 57 yo. I've weight trained for 40 yrs. Still heavily muscled but too much body fat. I weigh 260 lbs with a belly. 6' tall. When I was 40 if I dropped below 220 I look to skinny. So yeah, Im heavily muscled and only want to lose 25 lbs and tighten my muscles back up. I ordered MK2866 and...
  9. L

I like sex...

Hope I got people's attention haha... I need some advice. I'm currently on my PCT - my first cycle was just Test for 12 weeks. I lost a lot of fat, gain some noticeable muscle mass and definition so I'm very happy with the results. I worked my ass off though in the gym and with a clean diet...
  10. M

Sr9009 or what for fat loss

I'm looking to drop about 50+ lbs of fat and I'm wondering which sarms would be best for fat loss and minimal side effects? I'm 5 foot 8 240 lbs and workout at least four times a week. My diet is in check and I'm loosing about 2 lbs a week but I want to lose fat faster and maintain and possibly...
  11. K

Cardarine alone - is this enough?

hey guys, So because of numerous reasons I did not manage to complete my GW and S4 Cycle for cutting and recomp. I only have the Cardarine (3 months worth). Because of this, I will probably switch to a full cutting cycle. My questions are: 1. With diet and training in order, and with 20mg...
  12. K

How dramatic are the results of MK-677?

Hey guys, MK-677 is really expensive, so it would take some convincing for me to try it. I was wondering, at 25mg p/day for a year, what sort of results should I expect from a recomp over and beyond what I could normally expect? For arguments sake lets assume diet and training are perfect -...
  13. J

Need to pick ONE sarm for my cycle - which one fits best?

Hey guys, So my initial plan was to run Cardarine, S4 and Osta for my Cut/Recomp 12 week cycle. Managed to get the Cardarine from SARMSx, but now I can only afford to buy ONE more SARMx product to add to my Cut/Recomp cycle, which should it be? To give some context, I have listed my goals...
  14. J

Cardarine vs peptides vs MK-677

Hey guys, How do the following compare: Cardarine (25mg) vs GHRP2+MOD GRF (saturation dose 3x daily) vs MK-677 (25mg), in the following ways? 1. Fat loss: which could I expect better fat loss results from when used over a 12 week period? 2. Muscle preservation: which would preserve muscle...
  15. H

2 Time Cardio In A Day?

Is it advisable to do 2 times cardio in a day morning 40 min and evening 40 min would it lead to faster fat loss or evening 40 min is enough daily 20 min on elliptical mechine And 20 min incline walk Stats-: 88kg 6.2ft 15% body fat Cycle :- test prop Tren ace
  16. H

Bcaa during workout on test tren cycle

Hello i was wondering is there need of bcaa during workout and cardio to prevent muscle loss and increase fat loss i am in a caloric deficit diet at 15% body fat 88kgs 6.2ft its my 3nd cycle Test prop Tren ace Would bcaa increase my glycogen level or help me in fat loss Should i use bcaa or...
  17. M

New to Isarms and have a few questions - GW-501516 and SR-9009

Female - New to Isarms and have a few questions - GW-501516 and SR-9009 Hello Everyone, I need your help with regards to Sarms, particularly for fat burning. Let me give you a brief background. Here are my stats: Female 47 yrs old 5'6 158 lbs I've been lifting weights for 20 yrs, and at...
  18. G

New Female Asking for some info on Cardarine and Ostarine First

Hi there, new here. I will answer the basics to give an idea as to what I'm asking for help and info on...my apologies, some detail here but thought it might help. Female Age:39 Height: 5’4” Weight: between 149-153lbs BF: Not sure at the moment. Based on visual estimates and one previous time...
  19. S

SARMs Stack for Maxiumum Fat Loss

Hi, I'm on TRT and have no trouble putting on muscle but have problems leaning down to Dylan levels of body fat. What is the best SARM stack to add to my TRT and/or my test/tren/mast cycle for fat loss? I'm already aware that diet is key. Perhaps SARMs that use a different pathway would be of...
  20. G

cardarine and other fat loss supplements

hey guys i m 1.72 height and i weight 80 kilos i was weighting 92 before 2 months and i m 22 years old..i ve ordered cardarine i have a proper diet and use fish oil leucine and taurine as supplements..i want to know how to use cardarine best and what else could i use to help me lose my belly...
Top Bottom