napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

estrogen

1. P

E2 crash

I am pretty much sure i crashed my e2 hard. My girlfriend says to try take some birth control pills or is this just plane stupid?
  2. G

Anastrozole Question

Ok, so a bit of a hypothetical here, just best guess answer. Let's say you blast 300mg of Test Cyp and 200mg of deca on Sunday and Wednesday (So 600mg Test and 400mg Deca a week). For anastrozole would you take a 1 mg tablet on Monday and on Thursday (So 2mg total for the week)? (Could just...
  3. m555zma

Alcohol

It sucks that alcohol raises estrogen but there's nothing I can drink to raise testosterone : (
  4. M

What happens to estrogen levels after an AI cycle?

Hi guys, I am wondering what happens to you're estrogen levels once AI use is stopped. Obviously the goal of an AI is to reduce these levels, however if you had high estrogen before taking the AI would you just revert back to these levels, or would you're body maintain what you had during the...
  5. 9

fast heartbeat on 250mg test-e cycle

I need some help guys. I am on the 7th week of my 250mg test-e only cycle. On the 5th week, I did my blood work which showed my estrogen level was about 30% higher than the high end of normal range, so I up the dosage of aromisin. And since the 2nd week on my cycle, I have experienced very...
  6. 9

what level of estrogen is optimal for man

I am going to do my blood work in the middle of my cycle. Can you guys tell me what level of estrogen is normal for a male in his 20s.
  7. Mark Diesel

Anavar vs Turinabol for STRENGTH

Ok guys, I tried trenbolone for the first time at 515mg test ph, 350mg tren... It was 150mg test ph 100mg tren ace combo vial. I am one of those people who convert to estrogen like a SOB and I couldn't stop it, even with letrozole. Started with EOD 12.5mg aromasin, then 25mg aromasin, then 2.5mg...
  8. B

is estrogen important for muscle building

stats : 180 pounds :15% ~17% bf 1st cycle was test e only now want to cut this body fat and i was a skinyfat guy now in have built a great amount of muscle but my my body fat is aliitle bit high thinking of running tren ace only for cutting as i bloat easly even on letro @2.5...
  9. T

Sustenon 250 dosage and long-term usage

I live in Honduras and don't have access to typical pharmacies or doctors, like in North America. I appreciate and serious responses. I am 51, was diagnosed with low testosterone and have been self-medicating ( no doctor supervision ) with one shot of Sustenon 250 every 3-4 weeks. I have been...
  10. B

Cycle complication Flu shot / gyno?

Sudden Gyno Help! Follow up post Hi Guys. Appreciate the help and appologize for long entry and if it's paranoia. I posted a day or two ago about my right armpit and pec suddenly getting swollen with armpit pain the night of getting a Flu shot. However it started to appear to be a gyno flare up...
  11. R

Gyno

Alright heres my cycle and stats. I have a little gyro in my left nipple. Sust 150 EOD Masteron 100 megs EOD Anavar 50 ED Clen 40 mcg 2 days on 1 day off Keto 1 mg on clean days Arimidex .5 EOD Nolva .5 ED I'm 175 pounds 5% BF 4 weeks out. Is the bubble underneath my nipple permanent...
  12. D

Complete Newbie...Have mercy!

Hey guys I'm a new member after stumbling across DG's videos on Youtube. I'm loving the forum, lots of really good advice and a great bunch of helpful and friendly members. I'm 38 and I've just got back into weight training after a long 2 year hiatus. I know for a fact I have high estrogen...
  13. The_Gat5

Atrazine: The Common Herbicide that Induces Aromatase

So I just started doing research on this stuff today, but it is very common here in the U.S. "One of the most widely used and most troublesome endocrine-disrupting pesticides in the U.S. is atrazine. Manufactured by agro-chemical giant Syngenta, atrazine is sprayed mostly on Midwest corn fields...
  14. O

Estroidal is 154 pg/ml is it high?

Should I be concerned? Currently running tren ace 100 ED with test prop 50ED I have aromisin and arimdex. Also have caber also just because i have caber.. Doesnt mean i can take nolva while on tren to mitigate gyno sides right .. Only thing i feel very slightly is water retention but i think...
Top Bottom