napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

enanthate

1. H

is it fine to mix use enanthate & propionate (acetate)?

hey guys, so E has long esters and P and A have short esters. can i use test E and Tren A to run a cycle (run test E 2 weeks prior to running tren A of course) and is it okay to structure cycle like...test P and EQ?? or test P and deca? thanks!!
  2. F

New and, unfortunately, ignorant of how to dose PCT, etc.

To anyone willing to give me a little guidance, I will be extremely thankful. I ran about 14 mos of Test Enanthate @ 300 x 2 times./week While on that, I also took 50mg Clomid EOD. Was doing this based on advice I received from a friend I thought was well educated about using AAS, but seems...
  3. H

test enanthate vs test propinoate question!!

hey guys, as far as i know, main differences of test e and test p are oh and plz correct me if im wrong 1) test e has longer ester - half life of 2 weeks, and need like 2 weeks of kick in time and 2 weeks of off (?) time (so we start pct 2 weeks after the last pin) - usually comes in 250mg/ml...
  4. I

1st cycle, test/boldenone/ out with winstrol.pct recommendations and overall opinion?

Hello everyone, im going to start my first cycle on monday. first of all, stats: Age - 25 Height - 1.79/1.80 ctms. Weight - 165 as today. Body fat % - 15 Years of training -trained from 17 yo to 21 yo. took a break now i have been training for around half a year Complete cycle history...
  5. G

Dosage first cycle

Hi Everyone, I've been reading the forums quite a bit in order to prep everything I need for my first cycle. I've also spent the last few months doing research. Can someone please advise on the test dosage. Stats: - 36 yrs - 162lbs - 5'6 - 17% body fat - Testosterone Level (from blood work)...
  6. S

Critique a "First Cycle"

Hi guys Not looking to run this cycle anytime soon, just planning one for the future based on what I have learnt on the forum. Please offer advise on the cycle and how it could be improved. Find cycle plan attached Age: 23 Height: 180cm/ 5ft 9 Weight: 86kgs/ 189 pounds Body fat %...
  7. A

Aromasin Dosage (PCT)

I used test enanthate and anavar for 2 weeks ... then I rested for a month and started enanthate 300mg/week with dianabol 30mg/day for 4 weeks now I am in pct using Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and I want to add Aromasin , as I read 12.5mg EOD is the most reliable , but I have 25mg tablet so should...
Top Bottom