napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle advice

1. mattyp60

Cycle advice

Current stats: Age:37 Weight: 250 Height: 6’3” Workout 3 times a week bumping to 4. This is my 12th cycle I’ve ran in the last 15 years maybe or so. I’ve always been a guy that goes for size and bulks first then cut. Always a Test, Deca and Dbol guy but tried various compounds over the last 4...
  2. A

Cycle Question w/ Hypothyroidism

Hey SARMS group -- Semi newbie here at cycle planning... I am preparing my third cycle at the moment. Would love some input. For some backstory, I had a partial thyroid removal a few years ago. I finally dipped into minor hypothyroidism after my last cycle (could be fully unrelated), but it...
  3. C

Lean Mass cycle

I’m my ifbb training buddy outlined a cycle for me for lean mass gain. It seems like a lot to me and wanted to get y’all’s input. I’m 6’3, 235, 14% bf The cycle is Test C Npp Eq Primo Turinabol Weeks 1-6 Test 500/ week Primo 600/ week EQ 400/ week NPP 150 eod Turinabol 40-80mg ed Weeks 7-12...
  4. Dgator86

New Year Recomp Stack for couple

Hi all, I wanted to get some feedback on my stack design for my girlfriend and I. The goals of this is to lose bodyfat and grow muscle. I’m 6’1”, 216 @ 16.5% BF I don’t know hers off hand but she’s in better shape than me as a woman ———— Training: CrossFit - 4+ times per week Standard gym - 3...
  5. M

Introduction and Advice

Hi! I’m new to the site but have been trolling around for a few months reading and learning. I thought it was time to introduce myself and ask for for advice on my next cycle. I’ve learned that it’s best to start with some stats and background first: Age:39 6’5” 235lbs ~13-16% bf Training...
  6. C

New SARMS Cycle First Time Help

Hey all, (Love your vids btw Dylan, taught me a ton) Age:27 Height: 5'10" Weight: 192 Body fat%: 9.8% Years of training: Lifting the last 6 years, seriously lifting and dieting this last 5 months Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): no history...
  7. T

Cycle Advice: Test, Deca, Tbol

2nd cycle here. I'm currently around 10% bf, aiming to shred down to 7%, then bulk. So this cycle is kind of a shred then mini lean bulk. my primary goal is to get silly shredded, but in 2019 I'd like to add a good 10-15lbs of muscle. I've been on TRT for 2 years, and done Deca a few times...
  8. M

SARMs stack after test and EQ cycle

My last pin was Monday 7/2 i had been looking into sarms for awhile now and with irc.bio closing its site I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger and order some. although I did get some noticeable gains in size I really didn't gain the muscle mass or the weight I was hoping for on the test...
  9. N

Advanced cycle - guidance needed please

Good Morning Crew, Hope everyone is doing great! Currently coming off my recovery period after a very successful cycle where I kept most of my gains and my recovery was really smooth. Definitely thanks to advice and guidance from Dylan and Rick. THANK YOU. Prepping to run a similar cycle with...
  10. RUCingdsgainz

Next cycle advice should I stop current sarms cycle ??

Feel like I want to start my next cycle of test E, S4, LGD. Test I would like to keep low at around 300 I think a week. Am currently running S4 and LGD only 4 weeks in Want to start my cycle including Test in January however since I have been on S4 and LGD for 4 week now don't want to run...
  11. S

Help needed!! My First cycle

Hi All, I am ~28 year old. 160BW at 18%BF and 5'9" height. I have been lifting for almost 5 years now. I have been doing strength training for 2 years and want to transition to Bodybuilding. I want to try out my first cycle and more information I receive more confusing it gets. My goal is to be...
  12. N

3rd Cycle advice

Hey Everyone, This is my first post here, and I am looking for some input on what will be my 3rd cycle So if you look at my bio the 2 cycles i have done have been test cyp only 500mg for 12-14 weeks and am looking to try something new Proposed Cycle: 12 weeks 1-12: 3-400mg test cyp per week...
  13. T

Recommend me a sarm stack? Help

I'm 21 and been working out for a few years. I've been cutting down and achieving results but would like to keep more muscle and if possible gain muscle at the same time while losing body fat. I think this would be called a body recomp. I appreciate everyone who linked me to videos and gave...
  14. N

Competition Help

So I am going to compete in my first show mid-june of 18 in the physique division. For those who have competed before do you have any advice or anything on things to focus on, diet wise, etc..? Also would you suggest hiring a coach? I have heard that it is a waste of money and others say it...
  15. N

using clomid instead of nolva on cycle

So my buddy just gave me a bunch of clomid. I was wondering if matter if i used this during my cycle instead of nolvadex?
  16. N

winny at the end of a bulking cycle

What results have you guys gotten by adding 50mg of winny to he end of a bulking cycle? Im going to run eq/test/deca for 15 weeks and was thinking about adding this but wanted to know your guys experience. and yes i am under 10% body fat
  17. N

Introducing myself

hey bro's, I'm new to the site just wanted to introduce myself. 6'8 26yr old 255lbs 8%body fat Might as well throw this in here Starting a 12 week cycle Test e: 400mg ew Deca: 400mg ew dbol:30 or 50mg ed(havent deciced yet) first 4 weeks Arimidex: 1mg eod PCT:two weeks after last inection...
  18. V

First Cycle

Considering a cycle to supplement moving forward and would appreciate any and all feedback. Age: 31 Height: 6'1 Weight: 195 BF%: 15% Cycle Hx: none Goals: 5-10 lbs lean muscle Training: 6 days/week last 4 mo, otherwise intermittent since mid-20s, no injuries/surgeries...
  19. K

Training on sarms

Hello everyone, Will be starting a 12 week Recomp Oriented SARMS cycle in a few days with the following SARMSx products: GW 20mg p/day Ostarine 30mg p/day S4 25mg 2x p/day SR 10mg 3x p/day Current training routine - Push, Pull, Legs 2x each per week, 1 rest day - 6 reps for compound...
  20. T

Sustenon 250 dosage and long-term usage

I live in Honduras and don't have access to typical pharmacies or doctors, like in North America. I appreciate and serious responses. I am 51, was diagnosed with low testosterone and have been self-medicating ( no doctor supervision ) with one shot of Sustenon 250 every 3-4 weeks. I have been...
Top Bottom