napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sustanon

1. I

Pain post injection

i administered my first injection of 1ml sustanon 300, using a 3ml 23g x 1 (0.6mm x 25mm) syringe in my thigh, about 3 inches above my knee. the following morning, i woke up with a pain in my thigh. 2 days have gone by, and the pain persists. there doesnt appear to be any marks at the site of...
  2. M

Cycle question Sustanon and kickstart with pheraflex

Hi, im 33ys old and have previous experience with ph's and also real gear, been training for over 10ys but as a hobbi. Im 6,1 at 220 at around 20% bf. My first gear was sustanon 750mg week and anavar, winstrol. Don't had any sides I could remember, only some acne. Goal woul be to make lean...
  3. F

Low Test/Low Est, First Cycle?

I’m 19 years old, body fat around 16%, 173lbs, 5’10. Have been working out for a few years, tracking my nutrition, more than 6hrs of sleep every night, pretty much doing everything well. I recently got bloodwork done, testosterone = 178, estrogen = 7.1. These both came on the low end, and I...
  4. D

First Cutting Cycle

Okay so I’ve ran Tren and Test in the past. Currently I’m 22 years old, 5’9 220lbs at 12-14 ish percent body fat. (Haven’t had a good measure in a few weeks) For my first cutting cycle I’m running Weeks 1-10: Sust 250 every 5 days Weeks 2-10: Anavar 30mg twice a day (60mg daily) Followed by...
  5. D

Judge my cycle please

hello guys, so I've been offered a cycle by a friend to run for 2 months or so and i would like to know what you guys think of what he's offering me to take, wether its a good cycle that i could build quality muscle with or is he trying to be a wise guy. I've seen dylan's videos on each roid...
  6. X

Sustanon and SubQ?

Hey All! I am on trt and I'm injecting Sustanon 250 approximately every two weeks. I have been injecting intramuscularly however whenever I inject I get the worst Post Injection Pain ever no matter what and I am absolutely fed up of having to limp, can't bend down/the pain! etc. I wanted to...
  7. B

Real geneza pharmaceutical cycle log

Ok folks, I ordered my first cycle from naps before I found I sarms. At the time I thought that was by best option. At any rate I've got the gear so I might as well run it and give everyone a thorough cycle log and I for one will be hoping to see some gains. My stats on the start date were 6'4"...
  8. S

First Cycle "plan"

Hi Guys I am a new member from Aus & this is a first post. Just wanted to thank you guys for all the info you give. I've done a fair bit of research and wanted to get your opinion on a cycle plan I have in mind. **note** - I am not looking to run this cycle immediately, nor am I in a rush. I...
  9. 44YOGearHead

hipocampus.me Sustanon 300 ( Testosterone blend )

Sustanon 300 Price: $63.32 Atlas Pharma Sustanon 300 Testosterone Mix 300 mg/ml 10 ml multidose vial As a testosterone hormone, Sustanon 300 is perfect for treating low testosterone. Testosterone is an essential hormone for men and women; however, men require approximately ten times that of...
  10. G

Best pct for a sustanon 250 cycle

Just looking for personal opinions on best pct to run after my sust cycle also thoughts on if i should run an AI while on cycle if so what and how much All opinions welcome Tango
  11. G

Sustanon 250 Deca 300 cycle advice

Plan on running a 10 week cycle just wanting some outside info on what dosage and pct is optimal Sustanon 250 stacked with deca 300 5'11 205lbs Deadlift 405 Squat 360 Bench trash Been at it for almost 3 years
  12. R

First Cycle Advice

Okay so i'm on week 3 of my first cycle heres my stats: Sustanon 250 mg 3 times a week Equipoise (Bolderone) 150 mgs 3 times a week I have pct on hand it is Nolvadex. How long should I run this this cycle? and also, and post cycle therapy advice? herby here would love to hear some...
  13. R

Sustain 250 and EQ cycle

hey guys, one week ago I started my first cycle. 1 cc of just and .5 cc of EQ twice a week. So far so good I feel good but i am extremely sore from my workouts. Besides my energy level everything is about the same. I'd love to hear some feedback on this stack and what to expect from it from...
  14. R

First injection... beginner

So I injected 1 cc of sustain 250 and .5 of EQ into my belt to start my first cycle, now my shoulder is swollen and pretty tender... It's been 4 days now. It's not like I need to go to the hospital but any beginner advice would be appreciated... where to go from here? I need to be able to train...
  15. D

first tren/sustanon cycle

First of all i did deca/test e. cycle before with 400mg deca and 600mg test e. More then 1 year past and i wanna use tren this time. I am 25 y.o. 170cm with 85kg training for 10 years and stats are %13-14 bf. Lifting 130kg bench, 150kg squat and 200kg deadlift. I prepared the incycle pills and...
Top Bottom