napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

serms

1. P

First Cycle

Hey Guys, this is my first post on this Forum. I'll be running my first SARM cycle for 8-12 weeks from January. If anyone could give input that would be much appreciated, fire away with any comments you have! Context: Height 5ft 10in. I've have been carnivore now for around 5 months, started...
  2. Mark Diesel

Allamericanpeptide.com (All American Peptide)

I've seen on eroids.com that these guys are really well rated. Does anyone have any experience with them or any input on them for a source for SERMs and AIs? Thanks for input!
  3. A

Lgd 4033 review

Currently waiting for everything to come in but I plan on doing a 12 week cycle of lgd 4033 at 10mg a day and liquid clomid 50/50/25/25 for pct. My question is is there anything else i need to take during cycle or post cycle? Estrogen blocker? Mybe gw? Also, is it ok to drink during a cycle? I...
  4. P

SERMs Please

I'm I was going to do my first cycle ever this summer. I have got some testosterone enanthate and winstrol but I can't find any SERMs. I am 38 and in better than average shape just looking to drop some fat and gain some strength. I'm going to work out extra hard and really watch the diet...
Top Bottom