napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first time

1. V

Firt Time SARM Cycle Requesting advice

I have a background of 2 prior cycles of PH so I'm not new to cycling. Ive read up on how these compounds work and decided to plan a cycle. The issue is there are a lot of different compounds and I don't know which one or combination of different ones to use, or how much of each to run. So far...
  2. O

First SARM cycle

Hello everyone, I am new in the forums and new to gear, SARMS, etc, I have never taken anything other than whey and casein protein. Like many in the forums I am in the of some beginner/ rookie advice. Initially I had done some research and wanted to do for my first SARMS cycle to stack S4 and...
  3. J

First time user seeking advice

COMPLETE stats; Age -- 26 Height -- 5'10 Weight -- 233 lbs (106 kgs) Body fat-- 20% Years of training -- 9.5 years Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) == never, so far completely natural PCT for each cycle --- never needed as natural so far Goals -...
  4. Z

First SARMS cycle thoughts lads?

G'day fellas, Looking to start my first SARMS cycle, looking to bulk up build muscle and get strong. I'm 6'1 and weigh 70kg (154 pounds) I've been working out for three years and transformed from someone suffering with Anorexia at 6 foot weighing 49kg (108 pounds) to my current state...
Top Bottom